Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CrymsonKyng

Daily Rewards

13 comments in this topic

Members
100 posts
23,085 battles

Used to be a port button on the left that let you see your daily awards accumulation.  Not there now.  Where do we go to see what we've earned that day ..... or am I just blind? :cap_cool:

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
337 posts
11,965 battles

I have a Rewards Collected button at the bottom of the left column.

Members
100 posts
23,085 battles
54 minutes ago, Bluemoon51 said:

there should still be I just clicked on it!! left-hand side of the screen in the lower midpoint

13 minutes ago, _Guest_ said:

I have a Rewards Collected button at the bottom of the left column.

That bottom button is "Daily Shipments".  I should have been more specific.  I'm looking for the mission rewards when you complete a mission.  It showed you what you had accumulated during your session.

[GLF]
Members
23 posts
22,835 battles

That button appears when I collect rewards from campaign missions but no longer for daily or other missions.

You need to go to you mission tab which shows completed missions, rewards and progress.

Change, always a mixed bag...

[G-B-U]
Members
77 posts
5,440 battles

Actually, I have noticed that my daily mission rewards are not going there, they are just awarding in Port.  The only things that went into my rewards button yesterday were the two campaign tasks i finished yesterday.

That MIGHT be a bug, i wish it worked like it used to, so, like you I could see what I had accumulated during the day.

Members
3,761 posts
23,371 battles
2 hours ago, CrymsonKyng said:

That bottom button is "Daily Shipments".  I should have been more specific.  I'm looking for the mission rewards when you complete a mission.  It showed you what you had accumulated during your session.

It changed with the last patch. You will see the rewards earned being added on the lower right of your screen when you come back to port now.

Not really a fan of this change as I liked the other one better too.

• Cool 1

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
817 posts
9,732 battles

It seems to depend on the reward. I’ve noticed if the daily mission reward is flags or coal or steel then I get the rewards collected thingy on the left of the screen. If it’s xp or free xp like the first daily mission it goes into the details on the battle results but not in the rewards collected thingy

• Haha 1

[CK5]
Members
1,374 posts
14,368 battles

I am not a fan of the change in apparently eliminating a session rewards summary, either.  WG obviously thought it was unnecessary or superfluous information, but I don't think players agree.  

• Cool 1

Members
100 posts
23,085 battles

Thanks for the replies, Mates.  Same thing I'm seeing.  I miss the summary but I guess I'll learn to live without it. :cap_wander:

[GT99]
Members
750 posts
12,092 battles

Mine is missing too, it showed up once yesterday but only that once.

Members
27 posts
4,461 battles

I created a bug/feedback question for this as well.  I hope it is a bug.  I don't remember it being in the UI changes notes.  Going thru the missions area takes WAY longer than hovering over or clicking on the 'rewards' button to see what rewards you have earned so far each day.  Please fix this WG, the old way was MUCH better.

• Cool 1

[--K--]
Supertester
1,227 posts
11,218 battles

I prefer the new way, End results screen tells you any missions you finished. The old style pop up is only for campaign or achievement awards.

Sign in to follow this