Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
macktkau2

Can we get a basic port?

9 comments in this topic

Members
859 posts
4,679 battles

Not one that blasts my GPU even when it's not in focus?

Like a screenshot of the ship and that's not. Nothing that moves.

[PVE]
Members
8,505 posts
24,643 battles
57 minutes ago, macktkau2 said:

Not one that blasts my GPU even when it's not in focus?

Like a screenshot of the ship and that's not. Nothing that moves.

Ocean is your best option in the meantime.

Members
12,614 posts
14,320 battles
9 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Ocean is your best option in the meantime.

Or that one with simple blue water and that dockyard structure in the middle that showed up during High School Fleet event which is why the water is so blue as it’s meant to be Anime port. So the requirements should be easier on GPU. Which is part of the reason I use that port for faster and smoother loading of things in port. May actually be less GPU burdensome than Ocean map even.

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,864 posts
17,526 battles
1 hour ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Or that one with simple blue water and that dockyard structure in the middle that showed up during High School Fleet event which is why the water is so blue as it’s meant to be Anime port. So the requirements should be easier on GPU. Which is part of the reason I use that port for faster and smoother loading of things in port. May actually be less GPU burdensome than Ocean map even.

I think you have to have partaken in the event  to get that port. same for the Azure lane one.:fish_book:

which BTW if you can access, is also a good port for lower end PCs. not many things moving around in it.:fish_aqua:

[VRR]
[VRR]
Members
1,336 posts

It's actually not that it's lower end pcs it ramps up your gpu at any point . It began several updates ago. Optimizing the game tweaked something and it sends gpus screaming while in-game you see normal temps in port you see 65% usage on a stand still. This only occurs in port not in actual battle .

Members
12,614 posts
14,320 battles
4 hours ago, BladedPheonix said:

I think you have to have partaken in the event  to get that port. same for the Azure lane one.:fish_book:

which BTW if you can access, is also a good port for lower end PCs. not many things moving around in it.:fish_aqua:

So this one, Sarushima Base is only for those that did that event? (Looked up the name of it) it does seem to be the most GOU friendly port available. Between the colors and how much background movement happens.

18CD3D89-A604-494C-A4B3-4C97E78355A3.thumb.png.b57ffc29f0069cc2bf95d44cf976ec88.png

Members
114 posts

I used to like Black Hole...I think that was it....totally black with just the ship model over the background. You could see the bottom of the ship and the propellers, very nice. Now I use the AzurLane dorm, which is quite amusing.

[DHO-2]
Beta Testers
1,250 posts
11,232 battles
46 minutes ago, ArtyAardvark said:

I used to like Black Hole...I think that was it....totally black with just the ship model over the background. You could see the bottom of the ship and the propellers, very nice. Now I use the AzurLane dorm, which is quite amusing.

This^^^^

It's in the wows modpac

• Thanks 1

Members
209 posts
10,821 battles

I’ve heard that the designer’s table “port” is easier on the CPU. But the designer won’t shut the window and the dog down in the alley WILL NOT SHUT UP.

Sign in to follow this