Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sovereigndawg

No Comma but a Space

3 comments in this topic

[TBW]
Members
10,290 posts
17,483 battles

So is this the new way numbers are presented? If so I like it better than no comma (,) at least it is a move forward WG. It was a nice try but a bit of a fail for 20 or 30 seconds, then I thought about it. It says get 1 yes 1,  600 battery hits. It was a bit less confusing when you used no comma's and just the number without the comma's. You know you can use dots or commas but the blank space is more confusing than any other method. Well at least until I figured it out. Is this going to be the new method @Hapa_Fodder  ? or is this just a typo? If this is he new method I can get used to it better than the old method of no place markers. Look at complete any condition of the mission (in the graphic). Get 1 600. So just to clarify is WG replacing comma's and periods for spaces, instead of the normal noting at all?

image.thumb.png.a6155618805c24466471c2f73237a3f8.png

P.S. Trust me this post is not a complaint, I am just trying to clarify that we are now separating numbers by some system. something that has been much desired.

Drunken Dawg out, Sir.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Funny 1
  • Meh 1

[KREW]
Members
146 posts
16,593 battles

From what I have read about the discussion, the issue was different regions use different notation for the separation of number sets and an empty space was the happy medium.

I'm actually impressed you thought you needed to get (1) 600 hits, did you also think you needed to cause 000 HP of damage 650 times? :Smile_trollface: :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

[TBW]
Members
10,290 posts
17,483 battles
12 minutes ago, Admiral_Downes said:

From what I have read about the discussion, the issue was different regions use different notation for the separation of number sets and an empty space was the happy medium.

I'm actually impressed you thought you needed to get (1) 600 hits, did you also think you needed to cause 000 HP of damage 650 times? :Smile_trollface: :Smile_hiding:

Brah, Cabin Still, I didn't read the memo. I think any place marker is good, I mean I am US but a period works as well as a coma in my book. I can get used to a space if that is the norm however. I thought I read all of the notes. Cool then, a space is fine, it just threw me for a few. Whiskey will do that kids and coupled with Mass THC, well, you can see where I was confused. No comma's or periods, just spaces, Got It.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Sign in to follow this