Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Revan_Vader

General question

4 comments in this topic

[BOBS_]
Members
16 posts
3,317 battles

Hey guys, 

I wanted to say great job with the Odin but I have heard some concerns with the game client had been crashing out or randomly dropping out people in the middle of game matches.

Is there a possibility to get this investigated? I had it happen to me once but I was able to just reconnect fine but others were not so lucky.

[WORX]
Members
10,612 posts
18,506 battles
4 minutes ago, Admiral_Revan_AJSA said:

Hey guys, 

I wanted to say great job with the Odin but I have heard some concerns with the game client had been crashing out or randomly dropping out people in the middle of game matches.

Is there a possibility to get this investigated? I had it happen to me once but I was able to just reconnect fine but others were not so lucky.

-More then likely is a localized problem... The issue may vary to

• GPU issue
  • CPU issue
  • Driver issues
  • Heating issue
  • ISP shenanigans with the connection of the user

For the majority tonight as I played the game... No issues with me or anyone else..

Unfortunately, WOWS forums offers limited assistance/help in trouble shooting area but we try...

More detailed solutions/answers should be ask to a trained expert on the matter...

For the must part, so far... The client is stable, I dont like the new CM interface. but its working

[MR-1]
Members
1,070 posts
18,606 battles

my setting keep resetting back  to start every morning why . thats 2 days in a row now  ive had to reset everything back to how i want it 

[MR-1]
Members
1,070 posts
18,606 battles

like to do my daily chains in co-op but been getting this all morning  so much for max waiting time 30 seconds 

and i can hear the battle running in the background  after waiting for 14 mins i closed the game  and restarted it only to get back in and be given a penalty 

shot-20.06.20_08.21.23-0255.jpg

Edited by Gaelic_knight

Sign in to follow this