You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BrushWolf

How did I get the Petropavlovsk?

16 comments in this topic

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles

Title says it all. I clicked on special ships to check out the new test ships and there it was and it isn't a test ship. I got the Mikoyan and Tallinn from the RU cruiser event but that was it. What did I miss when my sinuses were giving me hell over the last few weeks?

Edited by BrushWolf

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
5 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Title says it all. I clicked on special ships to check out the new test ships and there it was and it isn't a test ship. I got the Mikoyan and Tallinn from the RU cruiser event but that was it. What did I miss when my sinuses were giving me hell over the last few weeks?

Do you have a screenshot? Normal players are not supposed to get it.

But it says you're a supertester. Maybe that?

• Cool 1

Members
4,360 posts
11,269 battles

As far as I’ve heard from other testers/privateers/CCs, the most recent test version of Petro no longer has the actual test ship designation (hence how a certain former CC was able to take it into CB, whether accidentally or not). It’s still a test ship, but the lack of a test ship tag may mean its final and ready for release. 

The reason you’d have it is because you’re a ST and it’s still a test ship. 

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles
8 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

Do you have a screenshot? Normal players are not supposed to get it.

But it says you're a supertester. Maybe that?

I think I figured it out, it is a test ship but it doesn't show as one in my port even though all the other test ships do. It is still confusing because the ship came with a normal 3 point captain while the test captains for the other test ships all dropped into the reserve and I still have 94 slots open.

2 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Dunno, isn't the status of ships changed once they are finalized?

I got an email and it is listed as one of the test ships. They stay test ships until they are pulled for the last time and finalized. I am going to guess that the test marking was accidentally left off. I will make inquiries elsewhere. I was just wondering if in the fog I spent the last couple of weeks if I missed something.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles
1 minute ago, HamptonRoads said:

I scrolled over her and it says, "Early Access."

image.png.d521677938d393c3727673274b27f34b.png

I don't get that when I scroll over it.

• Confused 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles

Ok, found out what is going on. It is still functionally a test ship and it has been for some time but I didn't notice

Edited by BrushWolf

Members
443 posts
451 battles

Exactly how much cruiser experience did the Russian navy acquire during WWII that would prove beneficial against it’s presumed post-war enemy, the United States? Also, exactly how much vodka does the research team consume on a weekly basis?

[UN1]
Members
1,217 posts
3,657 battles
4 hours ago, kagero__ said:

Exactly how much cruiser experience did the Russian navy acquire during WWII that would prove beneficial against it’s presumed post-war enemy, the United States? Also, exactly how much vodka does the research team consume on a weekly basis?

Stalin was all googly-eyed at the idea of a powerful surface fleet and ordered the designs despite the objection of the Russian Navy. Once Stalin died all his pet projects were canned. 

[4HIM]
Members
3,021 posts
12,642 battles
5 hours ago, kagero__ said:

Also, exactly how much vodka does the research team consume on a weekly basis?

Let me drag our my calculator with a log function...…..

• Funny 1

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,295 posts
6 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Ok, found out what is going on. It is still functionally a test ship and it has been for some time but I didn't notice

As also Tallinn and Riga?

[WOLF7]
Members
12,597 posts
2 hours ago, Felipe_1982 said:

As also Tallinn and Riga?

Tallin and Riga are early access ships, anyone who spent enough money, or got really lucky could have them.

[ALL41]
Beta Testers
2,174 posts
9,416 battles
11 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Ah yes, the soviet cruiser with the maneuverability and speed of a destroyer, the armor of smolensk and kremlin mixed together and guns that make a Yamato fear for its cherry. 

balanz komrade. 

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,295 posts
On 6/13/2020 at 11:42 AM, awiggin said:

Tallin and Riga are early access ships, anyone who spent enough money, or got really lucky could have them.

I got Tallinn, but couldnt get Riga as i was a little confused about missions...

[1IF]
Banned
436 posts
1,423 battles

Who knows BrushWol f? I'm not a Supertester.

Tho, I did get a Lenin somehow. It just showed up in my port & I do not recall how I got it.

A SC? Normally, one would remember something like that.

Still I don't know but, it's a freebie premium. 

Weird.