You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
lordholland4293

Wargaming listening to captial games debacle

9 comments in this topic

[WORX]
Members
10,594 posts
18,494 battles

The forums took it down for a reason, the guy violated the TOS/EULA for that platform/game... He should be punished/sanctioned accordingly...

No special privilege for streamers

No bending of the rules for streamers/content creators...

The integrity of the game should be above a persons own personal worth.

What he did is also against WOWS TOS/EULA... If a company is not going to enforce the rules on their own legal Document... That opens up liability issues...

Not good

Edited by Navalpride33

[5D3]
[5D3]
Members
505 posts
15,152 battles
5 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Sounds Political to me.

More like public relations

12 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

The forums took it down for a reason, the guy violated the TOS/EULA for that platform/game... He should be punished/sanctioned accordingly...

No special privilege for streamers

No bending of the rules for streamers/content creators...

The integrity of the game should be above a persons own personal worth.

What he did is also against WOWS TOS/EULA... If a company is not going to enforce the rules on their own legal Document... That opens up liability issues...

Not good

Hardly a banable offense considering CG negotiates with hackers. Thought rhe main purpose of this post is to make sure Wows doesn't become CG and SWGOH.

[WORX]
Members
10,594 posts
18,494 battles
8 minutes ago, lordholland4293 said:

More like public relations

Hardly a banable offense considering CG negotiates with hackers. Thought rhe main purpose of this post is to make sure Wows doesn't become CG and SWGOH.

Its been 2 yrs since WOWS/WOT had any issues with content creators...IMO the rules are clearly laid out and consequences will be dealt...No issues since then... 

What happened over there in that other company, the creator shot himself in the foot... He put himself in that bad position, the company in turn gives the sanctions...

Anyone can disagree with the punishment, HOWEVER... The moral of this tale is, never again put yourself in that situation of violating the TOS/EULA of a company..

They have a legal right and obligation to execute the remedy for his infraction.

Any other circumstances not pertaining to the matter (like negotiating with hackers), is irrelevant.

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Meh 1

[PVE]
Members
6,123 posts
22,432 battles
54 minutes ago, lordholland4293 said:

I posted a post on Wargaming and if they listeming to Capital Games and the Debacle going on. My post was deleted-error code-2F173/K. You cant silence the people Wargaming, listen or pay the consequences. This post will continue to be posted if deleted leave it.

So in order to comment I'm supposed to Google W(ever)TAF OP is ranting about getting deleted just in time for the thread to get shut down again before I can comment.

Got a case state it OP. Why would anybody care enough to look up whatever you're ranting about when it means so little to you you can't just clarify it from the start?

• Meh 1

[WORX]
Members
10,594 posts
18,494 battles
4 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

So in order to comment I'm supposed to Google W(ever)TAF OP is ranting about getting deleted just in time for the thread to get shut down again before I can comment.

Got a case state it OP. Why would anybody care enough to look up whatever you're ranting about when it means so little to you you can't just clarify it from the start?

I've seen his YT video on his ban... Its nothing but drama... Its a rant of I did it and I got caught and sanctioned.. However, everyone else who are doing the same crime as I did are not being punished.

The narrative, is one of arrogance... He is no "Jingles" in the WOWS scale of things...

IMO, I dont repect a guy willing to rat on others to save "his" self worth...

[PVE]
Members
6,123 posts
22,432 battles
6 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

I've seen his YT video on his ban... Its nothing but drama... Its a rant of I did it and I got caught and sanctioned.. However, everyone else who are doing the same crime as I did are not being punished.

The narrative, is one of arrogance... He is no "Jingles" in the WOWS scale of things...

IMO, I dont repect a guy willing to rat on others to save "his" self worth...

Sorry...I still have no idea what this thread is about (other than I think you just clarified OP got a YT video banned...but it still seems like it's pertaining to some other game...Capital Games???

Lost but also sorry because I wasn't trying to get anybody else to waste their time explaining it...was just telling OP to stop ranting w/out details...especially in a "don't delete this" rant that is likely to get deleted.

Did his OP get deleted or did he change it to "trolling" himself?