Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LunchCutter

New Mexico AP feels so scripted

2 comments in this topic

[G-O-W]
Members
1,099 posts
3,207 battles

I've had 100+ games in the New Mexico and although its accuracy ranges from below average to truly abysmal with every salvo its damage at ranges longer than 10k feel completely scripted. The last 2 games pretty much every amount of shells that landed on a target BB no matter what direction they were sailing in did 2100 damage. Almost every time... 6 hits or 1. The following game I became disenchanted with the AP RNG and spammed HE instead, finished with 100k damage.

I know this ship is a brawler and at sub 10k range the AP can hit hard but its plunging fire is terribly bad, even on tier 4 targets.

Attached a screenshot of my last game, an abysmal 23k damage... 2100 every salvo (that found the target)

shot-20.06.13_12.38.49-0444.jpg

[PVE]
Members
8,505 posts
24,658 battles
36 minutes ago, LunchCutter said:

I've had 100+ games in the New Mexico and although its accuracy ranges from below average to truly abysmal with every salvo its damage at ranges longer than 10k feel completely scripted. The last 2 games pretty much every amount of shells that landed on a target BB no matter what direction they were sailing in did 2100 damage. Almost every time... 6 hits or 1. The following game I became disenchanted with the AP RNG and spammed HE instead, finished with 100k damage.

I know this ship is a brawler and at sub 10k range the AP can hit hard but its plunging fire is terribly bad, even on tier 4 targets.

Attached a screenshot of my last game, an abysmal 23k damage... 2100 every salvo (that found the target)

shot-20.06.13_12.38.49-0444.jpg

Shouldn't be able to see T4 targets unless you're seeing a lot of div fails.

Sign in to follow this