You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
contag10n

90K RB Points to spend--Help Me Decide

14 comments in this topic

[RBMK2]
[RBMK2]
Members
491 posts
11,266 battles

The only UU that I don't have but would consider is the Zoa, but I have a Vinny and just doubt I ever play the Zoa regularly.

Ohio--I have the Georgia (a Top 5 boat for me) and the Montana. Not sure what Ohio would offer. Note also have Krem and Yammy

Colbert--I have the Smol and have only made it to the Algiers in the tech tree. What can Colbert do that Smol can't?

Siegfried-- I have all the other T9 super cruisers (which I don't play all that often, not sure why I like them). I'm waiting for LWM to finish her review before I make a decision here, but not sure what it would offer me.

Just continue to sit on the points-- That's pretty much where I'm at, but maybe someone can convince me otherwise.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[O7]
Members
1,493 posts
10,811 battles

save a few for a certain russian bb that is in testing.

[INTEL]
Members
13,033 posts
35,943 battles

Siegfried and ten thousand ramming flags should do it...

• Cool 1

Members
4,333 posts
11,177 battles

I wouldn’t spend them on UUs until they get changed/we get ones for the other ships. Colbert gives up smoke to become a speedbote. From those that have both, Ohio is supposed to be a better Monty, but I still feel my Monty is quite strong. I definitely agree to wait for LWM’s review for Siegfried before buying, although the opinion from some of the testers is it’s a good ship if you ignore the currency. 

Or, you could just give them to me and I could spend them for you. Of course, I’d only charge a small commission...:Smile_trollface:

[RBMK2]
[RBMK2]
Members
491 posts
11,266 battles

So far no ringing endorsements of any of the ships

Members
544 posts

I had 100,000 until I bought the Siegfried.  Not a waste of research points. 

Although, had I known there were more ships coming out, I would have waited.  However, no regrets with the Sieggy so far.

[RBMK2]
[RBMK2]
Members
491 posts
11,266 battles
22 minutes ago, Farm_Fresh_Eggs said:

I had 100,000 until I bought the Siegfried.  Not a waste of research points. 

Although, had I known there were more ships coming out, I would have waited.  However, no regrets with the Sieggy so far.

That's really the thing, there are always new ships coming out, just with WG you have no idea when they may get here or which ships will go where.

[LEGIT]
Members
2,328 posts
31,714 battles

I'm sitting on 120K.   Hoping they hatch something I might be interested in...but it's not looking that way for now.

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts

The FDR will probably go there, or into steel.

The thing with spending is you just have be ok with anything you get.

The Colbert seems very meh.  I have seen 3 of them in battle and I am never afraid of it.  Ohio seems like a tank.

I really hope they give us a year when they secide to get rid of one.

Edited by jags_domain

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
383 posts
6,362 battles
1 hour ago, Cody_The_Destroyer said:

What ship is that?

Glory.

[SIDE]
Members
4,653 posts

I'd hang on to what you got and keep collecting the points. If a pull announcement is made on a ship you kinda like then pull trigger. Otherwise just wait it out until a mqst-have ship comes along.