You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HeidiAngel

Tier 7 Against Tier 9

12 comments in this topic

Members
399 posts
2,022 battles

Oh My Scharnhorst! Was in My beautiful tier 7 German Battlecruiser Scharnhorst and it was nip and tuck all the way. Warriors path map A,B and C. We took A cap,,they took C cap and them met in the middle for a how do ya do smoosh match!

Down south of us a Lovely Jean Bart and an Alsace where sailing up and had us broadside at 14 k away. Ok,,I turned south to show my bow and ran full speed toward them. To my surprise only Jean Bart was firing at me as Alsace was

occupied with someone else. Hahaha, I saw my chance! toujour l'audace  Scharnhorst was shrugging off Big Bart's shells nicely and I sailed in between him and Alsace. 2 torps in him and he ran aground trying to evade my fishes,  put 3 in Jean Bart plus I had him toasting over a nice fire. He died. I was pretty shot up and burning so I turned and rammed Alsace quickly. Double Strike smoosh! I bet I could try that again 50 times and it wouldn't work but THIS time it did! VICTORY!

:cap_horn::Smile_izmena:

Screenshot (171).png

Screenshot (172).png

Edited by HeidiAngel
  • Cool 8
  • Funny 1

[TORCH]
Members
707 posts
18,960 battles

J'admire votre audace, mademoiselle!  I wouldn't have even thought of doing that till the opportunity was long past.  I'd have been much more likely to have been one of the guys you did it to, rather than the one dishing it out.  But, to roll out another famous quote...I love it when a plan comes together.

Well done, commander!

Members
399 posts
2,022 battles
12 minutes ago, Midshipman_Hornblower said:

J'admire votre audace, mademoiselle!  I wouldn't have even thought of doing that till the opportunity was long past.  I'd have been much more likely to have been one of the guys you did it to, rather than the one dishing it out.  But, to roll out another famous quote...I love it when a plan comes together.

Well done, commander!

You are very Welcome my gracious Sir. Lol..Not good at that kind of talk.:Smile_veryhappy:

[T-D-M]
Members
127 posts
18,554 battles

And if you haven’t already summited to Hapa_Fadder’s weekly contest you should with that ramming for at least camouflage and a chance at bigger prizes. This is the link to the contest. -> https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/219723-brazilian-navy-day/

Need to watch your replay of the match and screen shot the ramming of the two opposing ships to qualify, “Show a screenshot in any battle mode(yes this includes Training Rooms) of two ships (ON OPPOSITE TEAMS) ramming (examples below) between June 8th 14:00 UTC (9AM Central) and June 15th 13:00 UTC (8am Central).”

Tell him a friend sent you to his contest!

Nice work with your Sharny

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
8,497 posts
24,554 battles
2 hours ago, HeidiAngel said:

Oh My Scharnhorst! Was in My beautiful tier 7 German Battlecruiser Scharnhorst and it was nip and tuck all the way. Warriors path map A,B and C. We took A cap,,they took C cap and them met in the middle for a how do ya do smoosh match!

Down south of us a Lovely Jean Bart and an Alsace where sailing up and had us broadside at 14 k away. Ok,,I turned south to show my bow and ran full speed toward them. To my surprise only Jean Bart was firing at me as Alsace was

occupied with someone else. Hahaha, I saw my chance! toujour l'audace  Scharnhorst was shrugging off Big Bart's shells nicely and I sailed in between him and Alsace. 2 torps in him and he ran aground trying to evade my fishes,  put 3 in Jean Bart plus I had him toasting over a nice fire. He died. I was pretty shot up and burning so I turned and rammed Alsace quickly. Double Strike smoosh! I bet I could try that again 50 times and it wouldn't work but THIS time it did! VICTORY!

:cap_horn::Smile_izmena:

Screenshot (171).png

Screenshot (172).png

Nice...read that & missed the title the 1st time...backed out of the thread & then saw the title & went...oh yeah...that was the crap (wow...I can see spell checker editing but changing the sh word to crap...lol... didn't see that coming).

+1 funny for hilarious badassedness :cap_like:

(Gotta replay?)

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos