You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WolfCmnders

Dockyard starting

5 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
416 battles

How do I start the Directives for Dockyard? This is my first time playing World Of Warships on the PC.

Members
3,582 posts
12,954 battles

If you click this icon in the menu (black box, with arrow pointing at it); it'll bring up the missions.  (all missions available to you, selectable by category. Dockyard being one of them).

mew.jpg.cbb15f5741d95d76fd9481a181fa0b5d.jpg

It then brings up the missions screen. Just make sure you have the "Dockyard" tab selected, and itll display the missions.  You dont have to click on anything or do anything in the menu, you just playing will do what is necessary. But you will have to take a look at what the missions are. They require certain ship tiers, ship types, nations, being played in certain modes; make sure to look at the requirements for each mission; etc etc.

mew2.thumb.jpg.645bf718e5b53100974d73428e174683.jpg

The trouble you may encounter is, they require Tier 5 ships. Being new, that might slow you down a bit. Once you have a fleet of ships, these events (mostly) become quite easy to complete.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,413 posts
14,163 battles

That tier 5+ or specific higher ship requirement is going to get the OP as I think he is still in protected MM and hasn't played in any randoms. @WolfCmnders, I wouldn't plan on the Odin but with luck once you get a couple of tier 5's even playing co-op you should be able to get the Graf Spee. Take care and welcome to the game.

[WPP]
Members
9 posts
35,791 battles

WHAT IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THE GRAP SPREE??

[PHD]
Members
1,506 posts
6,434 battles
11 hours ago, lee61lee said:

WHAT IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THE GRAP SPREE??

I think they give you it's value in credits like they do with the Santa Crates. At least I think it's credits it may be different currency.