Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Diison

Dockyard question

4 comments in this topic

[PAK]
Members
57 posts
30,342 battles

Let say I got Directive 1 complete and it got me the first 3 phases in the dockyard.  

Can I do the starter package and go from 3 complete to 11 complete?

Then keep earning directives and get to 18 where I spend 3500 dubloons to get the Odin?

Then would I be allowed to complete more directives again to get steel?

[KSE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,732 posts
17,353 battles

The starter package is EXPLICITLY unavailable after you complete the SECOND ship building phase.  If you look at your dockyard and no longer see the graphic square in the upper left corner asking you to spend 8,000 doubloons for the starter pack, then it is too late.

Members
4,352 posts
11,269 battles

The starter pack is only available before you earn your first stage token, so if you don’t see the graphic it’s too late as Biggie said. 

The requirement is not ‘you must buy stages 19 and 20,’ just that you need to buy any two. You could get stage 1 from a token, buy 2 and 3 with doubloons, and then complete the rest of the dockyard with directive tokens. The starter pack fulfills the 2 purchased stage requirement, giving you either 6 stages of wiggle room (so you could in theory completely ignore the last two directives), or 6 extra stages once you get Odin that will convert to 250 steel each (1500 total plus clan bonuses). 

Sign in to follow this