You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Pirate_Named_Bob

Dockyard is hella buggy

7 comments in this topic

[SEA-7]
Members
257 posts
5,184 battles

I am sure you all know it already, but it is buggy AF. 

Takes forever to load (sometimes minutes), I don't know how to actually get the side bar to show up that shows your progress and rewards. I just click around and it either shows up eventually or it sends me back to port, OR it crashes completely.

As a result of clicking around I accidentally activated my free day. Yeah yeah, no biggie but it would have been nice to save it for a rainy day. Instead I am leaving town for a couple of days and it will just go to waste. 

When it does load successfully, it looks quite nice. The animations are fun to watch, is there a replay option?

Mac user, play through the wargaming center. Please hold the mac hate. 

• Thanks 1

[WORX]
Members
10,724 posts
18,582 battles
3 minutes ago, Fifi_Macaffee said:

I don't know how to actually get the side bar to show up that shows your progress and rewards.

Dock yard progress on the mission, can be viewed from the CM option/section, "dock yard" tab...

No need to go to the dock yard really.

[TBW]
Members
10,291 posts
17,484 battles

At least buggy is better than controversial.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,569 posts
11,186 battles
26 minutes ago, Fifi_Macaffee said:

The animations are fun to watch, is there a replay option?

Go to the dockyard press the menu button at the top  . The phases you have completed will show up in yellow .

Click on phase 1 laying the keel and it will replay the building of the ship up till where you have finished so far . 

Members
2,119 posts
6,343 battles

Its not buggy they said they are upgrading their graphics with every patch. I think their goal is going to reach HD quality. I would suggest looking in upgraded PC or Graphics Card. I have not had a problem with dockyard.

Members
3,078 posts
15,941 battles

I've had it load the dockyard with nothing else several times. No progression bar, links, info or way to exit. Had to use the ESC tab to get back to the port. Not sure how something like this is released with proper testing. 

• Meh 1

[SEA-7]
Members
257 posts
5,184 battles
29 minutes ago, Raven114 said:

Its not buggy they said they are upgrading their graphics with every patch. I think their goal is going to reach HD quality. I would suggest looking in upgraded PC or Graphics Card. I have not had a problem with dockyard.

This is actually on my to do list. 

1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

Dock yard progress on the mission, can be viewed from the CM option/section, "dock yard" tab...

No need to go to the dock yard really.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Sovereigndawg said:

At least buggy is better than controversial.

True story. The goals at least seem doable  this go around! At least as far as Graf goes, well see about Odin.