You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ArnoldSchoenberg

Is Siegfried OP?

15 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Members
8,347 posts
14,130 battles

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I don't believe @LittleWhiteMouse has released a review on Siegfried yet.

[TBW]
Members
10,290 posts
17,483 battles

Siegfried is a good ship but that isn't going to be the problem. The fact that it is a Research Bureau ship is where the problem is. The problem being that mostly the better players are the only ones that are going to have it, with the exception of me of course. I am only a 50% WR player, however I have been playing a long time and have a firm grip on tactics and mechanics and am actually probably a better player than my stats suggest. My point is that, primarily long time players that have more than 5 tier 10 ships and a grasp on tactics and mechanics will be able to own the ship, so the ship will undoubtedly be an above average performer stats-wise. I don't really play random battles any more, so you don't have to worry about seeing me in it in randoms. I played one battle in her in Co op and did not do too great. I think I was being too cautious for her maiden voyage.

image.thumb.png.3de4774b1bd308932fc81312aed71743.png

image.thumb.png.58981f3e70b8067f2a3cb19d825e16f5.png

image.thumb.png.59bdfc661397a7ffdd45f89e30787ba7.png

Full secondary build is great fun. The OPness of the ship is going to depend on who is playing it, so just who, will, be playing it.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,403 posts
15,843 battles
1 hour ago, Ace_04 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I don't believe @LittleWhiteMouse has released a review on Siegfried yet.

This ^^

Members
6,858 posts
15,350 battles
22 minutes ago, LookUpAndDodge said:

It is a german. If you know WG then you should know that german ships and OP are never used together in a sentence.

But... but.... My Bismarck!! They sang songs about it!! Surely it must be the best in the game. 

• Haha 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,403 posts
15,843 battles
Just now, Farm_Fresh_Eggs said:

It's from another thread.  LWM stated she thought it was "a little on the OP side".  

Final version or is it from a WIP version? It was a bit OP in previous versions.

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
2 hours ago, ArnoldSchoenberg said:

LittleWhiteMouse rated it OP. 

We also knew that Ohio and Colbert are not OP.

Does that make decisions easy?

Its the cheapest of the RB ship by a bunch.  Dont know if it op will have to read Mouses statement..

[LUCK]
Members
1,945 posts
42 minutes ago, LookUpAndDodge said:

It is a german. If you know WG then you should know that german ships and OP are never used together in a sentence.

That's where you are wrong.

"The OP Russian BB made quick work of the German BB."

Members
559 posts
29 minutes ago, paradat said:

Final version or is it from a WIP version? It was a bit OP in previous versions.

Final.  Look for the thread in her activity.  It was an 'Agir vs Seigfried' thread.  

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,403 posts
15,843 battles
Just now, Farm_Fresh_Eggs said:

Final.  Look for the thread in her activity.  It was an 'Agir vs Seigfried' thread.  

Sweet thanks!

[O_O]
Members
6,442 posts
15,347 battles

When I finish the last bit of my current Yugumo re-grind, I was going to have enough to obtain Ohio.  But, I wasn't overly excited about it.  I thought about Colbert, but being French is the only thing that interested me about her.

Now Siegfried pops up.  Although I wanted to add another Tier 10 to my fleet, Siegfried looks more interesting than Ohio or Colbert.  I just finished the trade.  Ohio and/or Colbert will have to wait.

[ARGSY]
Members
20,110 posts
14,317 battles
On 6/12/2020 at 12:28 PM, Sovereigndawg said:

I played one battle in her in Co op and did not do too great. I think I was being too cautious for her maiden voyage.

"Cautiousness" and "Co-op" are words that do not belong together. So that's your problem right there.

Co-op is about :Smile_izmena: and :cap_rambo: with a  heavy dose of :fish_viking: and :etc_red_button:, accepting that it can easily end in :fish_boom:

If you are more the sort of person who wants to :Smile_hiding: you need high-tier Randoms. :Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 2