Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
StoptheViolins

Shipyard may NOT PvE Friendly, Here's Why

7 comments in this topic

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
2,425 posts

Starting at Directive 2, the last 4 mission sets of each directive is PvP ONLY. The rub is the completion criteria for each Directive starting at Directive 2 is "Complete missions of the Directive in any order" which implies all the missions are required for completion.

Somewhere there is either a typo or the hype train Twitch streams leading up to the dockyard was misleading. I am hoping that this is a typo and the rest of the directives play out like Directive 1 which only requires 7 missions to be completed.

• Meh 1

[WOLFG]
Members
9,634 posts
8,629 battles

All the directives only require 7 missions to complete.  You know, I didn't check the last one, but the others were 7 missions

[WOOKY]
Beta Testers
1,595 posts

dont fret, the second part will only require 7 missions as well.

[ARGSY]
Members
20,204 posts
14,359 battles
3 minutes ago, StoptheViolins said:

Starting at Directive 2, the last 4 mission sets of each directive is PvP ONLY. The rub is the completion criteria for each Directive starting at Directive 2 is "Complete missions of the Directive in any order" which implies all the missions are required for completion.

Somewhere there is either a typo or the hype train Twitch streams leading up to the dockyard was misleading. I am hoping that this is a typo and the rest of the directives play out like Directive 1 which only requires 7 missions to be completed.

I think we've had enough directive events by now to realise that not all the missions in a directive have to be completed.

This has been a thing for what, nearly two years now?

Either you really are that inattentive to detail or you're deliberately creating fear and uncertainty. If you honestly didn't know, you should have phrased your post as a question, not a statement.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Members
3,761 posts
23,385 battles
1 hour ago, StoptheViolins said:

You will see how many missions you need to complete for the directive when it unlocks.

Given that there are 12 or 13 missions per directive it will most likely be 7 to finish the directive like the first one.

Also, some missions require special/premium ships to complete, including the ODIN. Now how would you complete any directive if you're building it in the shipyard? That would like be a circular error in Excel.

• Confused 1

[PHD]
Members
1,520 posts
6,485 battles

Yeh, you need to look at the details. I saw one last night get six torpedo hits with the T61 tried it and nothing, then noticed it was Random only.

So will have to use the other option. Seems like it's doable in PvE but might take longer. 

I really don't care. If I get the Graf Spee, cool if not I am not going to worry about it. I learned my lesson with the PR event. 

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
15,740 posts

From the summary that was released, it's only 7 of the 12 missions necessary to complete each Directive.  

9 of the missions in each Directive are listed as completable in Co-op. 

A few along the way are restricted to ships like CVs that maybe not everyone plays, but never enough to lock anyone out of getting 7 done.  

There are some other restrictions in terms of nation or type of ship, but none of those restrictions are more than speedbumps.  

And if you're ticked off about missions that can't be done in Co-op, look at the payouts, stuff like a single signal flag... they're not worth pining for. 

Edited by KilljoyCutter
  • Cool 2

Sign in to follow this