You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
awesomeartichokes

Can anyone purchase the dockyard bundles?

8 comments in this topic

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,943 posts
15,451 battles
29 minutes ago, awesomeartichokes said:

I just see the dockyard

You got the glitch

You need to access your control panel (ctrl+alt_tab), shut down WoWs. Restart the game, and access the dockyard, hopefully this time you can. Plus you can only purchase the starter pack, it cost you 8000 doubloons. Or alternatively you can finish the dockyard by doubloon its 40 000 ish doubloon. If you have doubloon to throw around.

If not, just grind the game at your own pace and progress through the grind.

regards,

[--V--]
Members
1,427 posts
13,636 battles

Restarting / rebooting doesn't work.  There is a 'patch' you can download, with instructions to 'manually' edit one of the config files so you can access 'part' of the Dockyard via a webpage.   Even then, you can only purchase the Starter Pack, you can't check progress. Oh, and neither the Dockyard or Armory can be opened in game from my PC, even after the patch.

[PVE]
Members
11,863 posts
24,567 battles
2 hours ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

You got the glitch

You need to access your control panel (ctrl+alt_tab), shut down WoWs. Restart the game, and access the dockyard, hopefully this time you can. Plus you can only purchase the starter pack, it cost you 8000 doubloons. Or alternatively you can finish the dockyard by doubloon its 40 000 ish doubloon. If you have doubloon to throw around.

If not, just grind the game at your own pace and progress through the grind.

regards,

• 20 total phases to complete.
  • Each phase costs 1750 Doubloons
  • 20 X 1750 = 35,000 Doubloons $138.60 (USD)

- OR -

• Buy 8000 Doubloon Starter Pack to complete 1st 8 phases (*)
  • 12 remaining phases each cost 1750 Doubloons
  • 12 X 1750 = 21,000
  • 8000 + 21,000 = 29,000 Doubloons $114.84 (USD) 

(*) = you must buy the starter pack before completing any phases.

Note - if you buy out the entire event you can complete 18 duplicate phases that award 250 Steel each in compensation for a total of 4500 Steel. So play through the directives and each time you complete one of the duplicate 18 phases you get 250 Steel. The final 2 phases of the 20 total had to bought with Doubloons anyway so they do not award Steel. Just the 18 duplicates.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Members
138 posts
11,323 battles

I can't even put in my first ship-building token that to get to the first level; and  the dockyard takes almost a full minute or two to fully open. When it finally opens, there's no buttons and nothing to click. The dockyard seems very buggy, laggy, and slow, and currently isn't allowing me to put in my earned tokens.

I've been thinking that it was just my computer, but apparently other people have been having the same problem.

[FFG33]
Supertester
477 posts
17,224 battles
15 hours ago, SeaborneSumo said:

Restarting / rebooting doesn't work.  There is a 'patch' you can download, with instructions to 'manually' edit one of the config files so you can access 'part' of the Dockyard via a webpage.   Even then, you can only purchase the Starter Pack, you can't check progress. Oh, and neither the Dockyard or Armory can be opened in game from my PC, even after the patch.

What is the patch?

Members
201 posts
21,190 battles

They were really trying to sell me on the Starter Pack - after I got my 1st Level, they were still pushing me to get the Starter pack.  When I got the 2nd one done, they stopped begging me to buy it.

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
15,740 posts
28 minutes ago, Njanear said:

They were really trying to sell me on the Starter Pack - after I got my 1st Level, they were still pushing me to get the Starter pack.  When I got the 2nd one done, they stopped begging me to buy it.

And switched to bugging you to finish right now with Dubs.