Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ghawain

Dockyard - Two Ships

5 comments in this topic

[WOLF6]
Members
162 posts
7,601 battles

Am I missing something? I thought we were building two ships in the dockyard, not just one. I understand that the 10th level awards the Graf Spee, but the ship that is being built in 1-10 is not that ship. Clearly it is the Odin, seeing as there are three turrets. What gives? I was looking forward to seeing both constructed :(.

Edit: I don't even see it sitting in the harbor or off to the side in any of the videos I've found with it's completion. That's sad.

Edited by Ghawain

[WORX]
Members
10,669 posts
18,558 battles

Dont ask for more GPU resources requirement on your PC. For some portion of the population, their machines are already at max...

[WOLF6]
Members
162 posts
7,601 battles
46 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Dont ask for more GPU resources requirement on your PC. For some portion of the population, their machines are already at max...

Thanks for the response, it really provided a lot to this conversation. My PC, in particular, runs this game just fine. As does most of the community I'd wager.

Back on topic, am I missing it somewhere? 

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,922 posts
15,384 battles
1 hour ago, Ghawain said:

am I missing it somewhere?

Yes you did, the dockyard event to see the building progress of the Odin only

Grapfree is just bonus to sweeten the deal at 10th grind :cap_old:

[SIMP]
Members
1,522 posts
2 hours ago, Ghawain said:

Am I missing something? I thought we were building two ships in the dockyard, not just one. I understand that the 10th level awards the Graf Spee, but the ship that is being built in 1-10 is not that ship. Clearly it is the Odin, seeing as there are three turrets. What gives? I was looking forward to seeing both constructed :(.

Edit: I don't even see it sitting in the harbor or off to the side in any of the videos I've found with it's completion. That's sad.

You can see the Graf Spee under construction if you rotate the camera around the shipyard area.

It's being built under the 'roofed' slipway far away behind and to one side of WGs fake vessel (Odin). You can't zoom to it or anything else, only look at the progress from afar. Seems kinda an afterthought, but I guess its better than nothing.

Sign in to follow this