You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Nordlaender

Dive Bombers on Ryujo Have No Bombs on Them

5 comments in this topic

[_HW_]
Members
451 posts
7,108 battles

I'm not sure where to report this and I could not find a way to put in a ticket regarding this, but the dive bombers on Ryujo carry no ammo underneath their wings.  Instead, their AP bombs are attached to the white colored rocket planes (along with the rockets).

Can someone in the graphics department fix this?  

Here are some screenshots to show what I am talking about:

shot-20_06.10_21_57.44-0994.thumb.jpg.a41c125aad2f991b81b79f3cbc50b589.jpg

Where are the AP bombs?  There should be one big one.

shot-20_06.09_20_20.32-0914.thumb.jpg.e8861ed7064f12b54cfd56224cafefad.jpg

Here are the rocket planes with rockets and... an AP bomb also or an extra gas tank?

I think it is an AP bomb and it was moved to the wrong plane a few months ago.

Does anyone know who might be the right person to contact about this?

Thanks!

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles

The D4Y2 Suisei has an internal bomb bay and external hard points. The internal bay could hold a 1100 pound bomb where the hard points on the wings could carry a 550 pound bomb on each wing. The model in the game is carrying an 1100 pound bomb.

• Thanks 1

[_HW_]
Members
451 posts
7,108 battles
20 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

The D4Y2 Suisei has an internal bomb bay and external hard points. The internal bay could hold a 1100 pound bomb where the hard points on the wings could carry a 550 pound bomb on each wing. The model in the game is carrying an 1100 pound bomb.

Hey, thanks for that info!  I was wondering why it kind of looked like it had a jet engine right behind the propeller.  I wonder how it could drop something like that in a steep dive?

So, why do the rocket planes have what appears to be either a single bomb or an extra gas tank underneath their wings?  Do you know what that thing is?

Thanks for any info that you can find on that.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles
2 minutes ago, Nordlaender said:

Hey, thanks for that info!  I was wondering why it kind of looked like it had a jet engine right behind the propeller.  I wonder how it could drop something like that in a steep dive?

So, why do the rocket planes have what appears to be either a single bomb or an extra gas tank underneath their wings?  Do you know what that thing is?

Thanks for any info that you can find on that.

The bomb would either release at the bottom of the dive as they pulled out or there is a sling like the Duantless uses which would allow dropping while in the dive.

The rocket armed fighters have extended range tanks.

Edited by BrushWolf
  • Thanks 1

[_HW_]
Members
451 posts
7,108 battles
2 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

The bomb would either release at the bottom of the dive as they pulled out or there is a sling like the Duantless uses which would allow dropping while in the dive.

The rocket armed fighters have extended range tanks.

Hey thanks!  I appreciate that information!