You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FloridaPanther25

Issues Getting into Dockyard Continue - This is becoming the SECOND Dockyard Disaster!

10 comments in this topic

[A-A-A]
Members
93 posts
13,916 battles

I have applied patch Hapa recommends - did nothing. I have not been able to even see the Dockyard in past two days - tried 10  times, can't get in once. Can't participate - and really pissed. Surely others are experiencing the same thing. Oh, and can't get into the Armory either. WG need to solve this ASAP.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Members
404 posts
3,852 battles
2 minutes ago, FloridaPanther25 said:

I have applied patch Hapa recommends - did nothing. I have not been able to even see the Dockyard in past two days - tried 10  times, can't get in once. Can't participate - and really pissed. Surely others are experiencing the same thing. Oh, and can't get into the Armory either. WG need to solve this ASAP.

There are. Myself among them. Waiting/hoping for an overnight patch because I'm not tech-savvy enough nor do I have the time to mess around and try and fix it myself.

Edited by MichiganEagle

[SYN]
Members
5,877 posts
13,296 battles

Dockyard and Armory have been very slow loading for me in the last couple of updates.  Sometimes you have to click on them, wait a bit, exit back to port, then click on them again to get a response.  Other times the loading icon doesn't go away until I move the cursor around the screen.

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts

Mine is working fine.

Is it really on WG end?

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,097 posts
4,081 battles

Yeah, no issues for me either.

[PVE]
Members
442 posts
17,685 battles

The first Dockyard was a disaster, this is just a little bit annoying 

[WORX]
Members
10,612 posts
18,506 battles
1 hour ago, FloridaPanther25 said:

From what I understand, the missions are already triggered without going to the Dock yard feature... The dock yard missions are located in the CM tab...

Now, not being able to see the dock yard animation... That can be fixed by lowering your graphics lvl..

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,411 posts
14,163 battles
15 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

From what I understand, the missions are already triggered without going to the Dock yard feature... The dock yard missions are located in the CM tab...

Now, not being able to see the dock yard animation... That can be fixed by lowering your graphics lvl..

This and if you are running any mods remove them.

[NH]
Members
1,760 posts

The dockyard like the armory has problems for me loading if I dont switch the video settings to full screen instead of full screen windowed that it defaults to. Hope this helps.