You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HorrorRoach

Dockyard= Amazing Damage model potential!!!

7 comments in this topic

[BS]
Members
1,979 posts
10,811 battles

Since they have made realistic layered models for Puerto Rico and Odin... They can make super realistic damage models for them now too!! You could have stuff being blasted off the ship, exposing the innards so to speak. It would be awesome, and another reason to buy said ship. Just have an option to turn it off for people with crappy computers.

Make it so.

EJ

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[BS]
Members
1,979 posts
10,811 battles

They could do this in-depth (pun intended) modeling for all the ships (above T6?), just charge some doubloons to unlock the damage model for each ship so it's worth their time (create a couple permanent jobs too).

I would definitely pay a few thousand doubloons to have this on my most played ship(s).

Edited by HorrorRoach

[OIL-1]
Members
1,281 posts

I wanna see sailors splashing around in the water as the ship sinks, but I never get what I want.

• Haha 1

[USA-N]
Members
785 posts
9,252 battles
1 hour ago, z9_ said:

I wanna see sailors splashing around in the water as the ship sinks, but I never get what I want.

That's a slippery slope. CV mains would want to strafe them in the water.

Members
2,959 posts
36,759 battles
43 minutes ago, SidTheBlade said:

That's a slippery slope. CV mains would want to strafe them in the water.

No we wouldn't. We aren't that heartless.

But what about when sailors enter water, mermaids drag them off.

Or when players camp too long in Randoms, a Kraken appears and destroys the ships. We can't get Godzilla to drive them out from behind the islands because of copyrighted media, but a Kraken just might do it.

And finally, when a Henri wiggles at the back of the map like a fishing lure, a Ginormous shark comes out of the water and eats it. Sort of like that scene in Water World.

[REVY]
Members
2,287 posts
12,285 battles
11 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

And finally, when a Henri wiggles at the back of the map like a fishing lure, a Ginormous shark comes out of the water and eats it. Sort of like that scene in Water World.

The Meg?

PVA6ikS6OEaoZnTucOKdUp3dVu4uuL_kKj8vfJAg