Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Synpax

Episode 027: The CV Mains You Love to Hate; Hurricane CV Roundtable!

5 comments in this topic

[TNG-2]
Members
184 posts
13,056 battles

Boggzy and Synpax sit down with some of the very best competitive CV players from Hurricane level clans in the form of Warlord78 [07], cableguy2211 [KSC], CV_NMSL [REPOI], and [TNG]'s own Ahskance.  Ever wanted to hear what the CV mains think of your dodging?  Now's your chance!  Topics include Hak vs. Midway, what the Audacious needs, upcoming CV's, and what it's like to be the most hated class of drivers!

https://anchor.fm/the-new-guys/episodes/Episode-027-The-CV-Mains-You-Love-to-Hate-Hurricane-CV-Roundtable-ef9v6u

• Thanks 1

Members
462 posts
23,224 battles

@Synpax  Interesting discussion, but only reinforces my view on CVs with respect to how poorly they fit into the game.  In my opinion, having such an influential element within the game which can't be effectively countered is a huge mistake.

• Cool 1

[TNG-2]
Members
184 posts
13,056 battles
6 hours ago, ObnoxiousPotato said:

@Synpax  Interesting discussion, but only reinforces my view on CVs with respect to how poorly they fit into the game.  In my opinion, having such an influential element within the game which can't be effectively countered is a huge mistake.

That is a common take we hear a lot; thanks for listening to the podcast!

[D-H-O]
Alpha Tester
993 posts

@Synpax Loved the podcast!  One thing that I hated, though, where the constant complaints about the speed of the Audacious when it actually has faster TBs and DBs than Midway by a fairly good margin.

Edited by gbgentry

[TNG-2]
Members
184 posts
13,056 battles
4 hours ago, gbgentry said:

@Synpax Loved the podcast!  One thing that I hated, though, where the constant complaints about the speed of the Audacious when it actually has faster TBs and DBs than Midway by a fairly good margin.

Good feedback!

Sign in to follow this