You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

Admin. About the Dockyard

10 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,580 battles

Ok here is a simple question for Admin. Now the casual player that play 10 - 20 battles a day can get the ships in the dockyard without putting out actual money? I do co op so with my 10- 20 battles a day and no money  can it be done?  

P.T. Barnum would be proud of you.

Edited by Chief_SeaDog
Added content

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,158 posts
19,011 battles

It's literally impossible to complete the dockyard without paying for at least the last two directives. This has been announced officially, discussed ad nauseum and is by design.

WG is a for profit company.

• Cool 3

[PN]
WoWS Community Contributors
129 posts
5,985 battles

I know most of the missions can be done in Coop so it should be possible to at least get the Graf Spee Which is unlocked at Stage 10. Odin, however will require you to pay money to get. It costs 3600 doubloons at minimum to complete the final 2 phases once you grind the first 18

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,580 battles

Thank you Just wanted to be sure, So I will not attempt it. Scratch one Goal. Now to wait for another to appear.

• Confused 2

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts
41 minutes ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

Thank you Just wanted to be sure, So I will not attempt it. Scratch one Goal. Now to wait for another to appear.

It does not mean don't complete what you can - there are still rewards that you can earn throughout the dockyard....including the Graf Spee without paying a dime.

I am completing the whole thing in co-op, completed the entire first stage yesterday (first 3 levels of dockyard).

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,566 posts
11,175 battles
13 minutes ago, jmanII said:

It does not mean don't complete what you can - there are still rewards that you can earn throughout the dockyard....including the Graf Spee without paying a dime.

I am completing the whole thing in co-op, completed the entire first stage yesterday (first 3 levels of dockyard).

How many games did it take you . I played 8 random games I got barley anything . I'm still laying a foundation or what ever that says .

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts

Probably played 20-30 yesterday. 

Concentrated on British DD's (can count for 6 missions at a time) and one with the Graf Spee - got it for free years ago. 

Sprinkled in Missouri and Nevsky also.

It pays to have a variety of ships - I know not everyone can do that.

[-FUA-]
Members
75 posts
15,381 battles

Yes I like co-op like the folks above.  Watching the YouTube videos, I see one can get steel.  Up to 4,500 units.  The videos make it look like you have to buy each level each time to get the 250 steel.  My question is if I purchase the 8,000 doubloons, do I get 250 steel each of the 8 levels?

Thanks to those who reply and have fun sinking red bots.  Oh Joy!

[-FUA-]
Members
75 posts
15,381 battles

Well I did not wait.  Purchased the 8,000 and got NO STEEL.  Head up.

• Funny 1

[WOLFG]
Members
9,612 posts
8,595 battles
49 minutes ago, jebbook said:

Well I did not wait.  Purchased the 8,000 and got NO STEEL.  Head up.

You only get steel if you complete the missions, and have the Odin.