Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

Raptor Rescue woes

10 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
5,142 posts
13,741 battles

One ship knocks the Raptor into the shoals while trying to be in the repair circle then everyone runs off. I circled around to attempt to bump the Raptor loose but by the time it was free it needed to set a water speed record to make it to the exit.

The team was laughing about it & telling each other it was a good effort.

You would think people would be more attentive to the Key ship in a scenario. We all make mistakes but there were 5 others that did not even look where the Raptor was until it was too late. That was a team mistake.

• Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[TBW]
Members
10,290 posts
17,483 battles
4 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

One ship knocks the Raptor into the shoals while trying to be in the repair circle then everyone runs off. I circled around to attempt to bump the Raptor loose but by the time it was free it needed to set a water speed record to make it to the exit.

You would think people would be more attentive to the Key ship in a scenario. We all make mistakes but there were 5 others that did not even look where the Raptor was until it was too late. That was a team mistake.

Reasons why you should play ranked tonight? Just suffered 2 losses in a row.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[TDRB]
Members
5,142 posts
13,741 battles
11 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Reasons why you should play ranked tonight? Just suffered 2 losses in a row.

I'll skip ranked as well.

• Cool 2

[4HIM]
Members
3,021 posts
12,631 battles

Haven't played RR in a while.  It's one I don't like as a few times the team was easily cruising to 5 stars only to watch Raptor (without being touched) make a random turn and beach on an island.  Go from a 5 star win to a loss because the bot decides it's time for a loss.  

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
15,736 posts

Until the AI sailing is fixed, I won't bother with RR. 

Of course I doubt that ever happens, there's still a spot on one of the maps where at least one bot beaches almost every time in co-op battles because the AI can't handle giving itself a wide enough first turn to ever make the second turn. 

[TDRB]
Members
5,142 posts
13,741 battles
1 hour ago, KilljoyCutter said:

Until the AI sailing is fixed, I won't bother with RR. 

Of course I doubt that ever happens, there's still a spot on one of the maps where at least one bot beaches almost every time in co-op battles because the AI can't handle giving itself a wide enough first turn to ever make the second turn.

While I prefer Aegis & Narai I will run RR from time to time in a pug.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts
20 hours ago, kgh52 said:

hmm coincidence?  I was in a match where that same thing happened.. would have been a 5 star...

[PVE]
Members
442 posts
17,719 battles

I played RR 9 times today and didn't come across any bugs,I do remember Raptor doing that a few patches ago but, I thought they fixed it

[TDRB]
Members
5,142 posts
13,741 battles
12 hours ago, SKurj said:

hmm coincidence?  I was in a match where that same thing happened.. would have been a 5 star...

Players seeking heals bang into the Raptor often. Most of the time it is not hard enough to cause the Raptor to become stuck.

Members
399 posts
6,233 battles

I played last night, all 4 or 5 star efforts.  My brother played also, but had 3 losses in a row at one point.  One team had all our cruisers go after the first carrier.  My BB and the other BB were left to fend for ourselves for most of the battle.  The cruisers made it back to the general vicinity in time for the last push, and I managed to get into the circle just ahead of the raptor.  No one else was within 8 Km of the circle at that point.

Sign in to follow this