Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
zubalkabir

What counts as "heroic achievement?"

6 comments in this topic

[DOG]
Members
1,301 posts
13,507 battles

Okay, I've been working on the task below for a week or so now, and I've been stuck on 2 out of 5.  My most recent game is in the screen shot below that, where I had a "devastating strike" and "it's just a flesh wound" badge, but no progress on the campaign task.  So, is it only a subset of the achievements that count as "heroic?"  If so, which ones are they?  Thanks in advance for any insights.

image.thumb.png.41af5747c39171ef4e33ae70aa7bb467.png

image.thumb.png.66895d316b93d55387d8ab1be2ea7ac0.png

[WORX]
Members
13,355 posts
20,181 battles
7 minutes ago, zubalkabir said:

Okay, I've been working on the task below for a week or so now, and I've been stuck on 2 out of 5.  My most recent game is in the screen shot below that, where I had a "devastating strike" and "it's just a flesh wound" badge, but no progress on the campaign task.  So, is it only a subset of the achievements that count as "heroic?"  If so, which ones are they?  Thanks in advance for any insights.

The list of achievements are here

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:List_of_Random_Battle_Achievements

Under the Heroic tab...

That is not an easy task to complete... I mange to do it with a BB.

• Cool 1

[UNHLY]
Members
5,077 posts
14,243 battles

Heroic achievements are only certain achievements, indicated with a gold wreath around them. Kracken, Dreadnought, High Caliber, Confederate, Witherer, and Solo Warrior. The rest are called ‘honorable’ achievements. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this