Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
clammboy

Can't get out of dockyard

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,707
[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,566 posts
11,157 battles

So I can get in to the dockyard but once there I can't get out with out exiting the game . There is no exit screen to go back to port am I missing something simple ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,949
[TBW]
Members
10,282 posts
17,476 battles
8 minutes ago, clammboy said:

So I can get in to the dockyard but once there I can't get out with out exiting the game . There is no exit screen to go back to port am I missing something simple ? 

The exit is in the upper right corner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
798
[HELLS]
Members
2,662 posts
27,153 battles
6 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

The exit is in the upper right corner.

What if you can't get in and it gobbles your tokens anyway? Twice! And no Reward showing either!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,707
[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,566 posts
11,157 battles

Yea it used to be it's not there anymore there's nothing there .

image.thumb.png.8ee58895898f3ff84363d5f3ddcd9af4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,840
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,420 posts
14,165 battles
8 minutes ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

What if you can't get in and it gobbles your tokens anyway? Twice! And no Reward showing either!

The tokens should still be live but try this to fix the getting in problem.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,707
[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,566 posts
11,157 battles
7 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

The tokens should still be live but try this to fix the getting in problem.

 

Yes thanks saw that not very good with computers cant do that I know nothing about what he is talking about . Thanks though that's been the standard answer perhaps they will fix soon . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,840
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,420 posts
14,165 battles
3 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Yes thanks saw that not very good with computers cant do that I know nothing about what he is talking about . Thanks though that's been the standard answer perhaps they will fix soon . 

Just follow the instructions step by step and you should be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
798
[HELLS]
Members
2,662 posts
27,153 battles
2 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Just follow the instructions step by step and you should be fine.

The patch does not work on my machine. The patch was applied properly. I don't use any third party mods. And this old dude has been using computers since before MS-DOS existed. They need to do a fix as too many people are having all kinds of problems with this release update, and not just the Dockyard either. Folks are reporting high CPU usage, negative ping, lag of all sorts and lockups occuring with this update.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
877 posts
6,656 battles
2 hours ago, clammboy said:

So I can get in to the dockyard but once there I can't get out with out exiting the game . There is no exit screen to go back to port am I missing something simple ? 

You can always hit the esc key, but I was having problems with the client listening to anything at all from keyboard (lagging horridly for some reason).  Carried over into battles too.  Drove me crazy tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×