Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ArgoDog

daily mission series

4 comments in this topic

[KOGA]
Members
13 posts
26,757 battles

Am I wrong or do you have no idea you have been in a daily mission battle until its over?  Some battles show no daily mission results at the end even if you played a qualifying ship.  In other words, you cannot select a daily mission battle.  

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
6 minutes ago, ArgoDog said:

Am I wrong or do you have no idea you have been in a daily mission battle until its over?  Some battles show no daily mission results at the end even if you played a qualifying ship.  In other words, you cannot select a daily mission battle.  

You do not have to "select" a daily mission battle. As long as you satisfy the requirements of the current daily mission stage, you pass to the next daily mission. Does this make sense?

I think you are confused because some daily missions have a "win" requirement.

[G-B-U]
Members
77 posts
5,422 battles
53 minutes ago, ArgoDog said:

As long as you are in a correct ship for that daily mission (OR any mission currently available to you) and the correct game type (co-op, random, subs, etc) you are automatically working on the mission

47 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

I think you are confused because some daily missions have a "win" requirement.

Some of the daily missions have a win requirement, some don't, you need to read and comprehend. 

Also, you might NOT COMPLETE that daily mission in a particular game, say you get 900 base xp instead of 1000 base xp.  You complete 9/10 of that daily mission and you should complete it next round.

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
15,735 posts

Part of the confusion might be that the mission trackers in the battle result screen are now missing the name of the mission.

Sign in to follow this