You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Cleveland_Joe

CV's and small battles.

4 comments in this topic

[USSR]
Members
35 posts
3,365 battles

I have had way too many battles with six ships on each team where two of the ships are CV's.  It really is an unbalanced match.  I could see one CV but not two.  :Smile_sceptic:

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,430 posts
14,165 battles

Your average tier in randoms is 4.5. You are running into tier 4 CV queue dumps and the only things you can do is drop below or go above the tier 4 tier range. That or play tier 5's that have decent AA, both the Texas and the Oct Revolution are terrors to tier 4 CV's and still do decent against tier 6 CV's. The Emerald is another that does well in the AA department.

[TBB]
Members
616 posts
4,871 battles
19 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Your average tier in randoms is 4.5. You are running into tier 4 CV queue dumps and the only things you can do is drop below or go above the tier 4 tier range. That or play tier 5's that have decent AA, both the Texas and the Oct Revolution are terrors to tier 4 CV's and still do decent against tier 6 CV's. The Emerald is another that does well in the AA department.

I actually had a tier 10 game, 6-7 ships each side, 2 CVs each (me being one of them). It happened only once, but this should never happen.

Double CV games are not fun or engaging at any tier, in my opinion.

Edited by Merc_R_Us

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,430 posts
14,165 battles
5 hours ago, Merc_R_Us said:

I actually had a tier 10 game, 6-7 ships each side, 2 CVs each (me being one of them). It happened only once, but this should never happen.

Double CV games are not fun or engaging at any tier, in my opinion.

They are going to happen and they can be caused by any ship type.