You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lose_dudes

subs are horrible

18 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
86 battles

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but honestly subs are bad. They have horrible maneuverability, and my torps always miss, even when I use the sonar. So I was hoping the devs could improve the torp speed, or at least put an automatic lead indicator or something. Thank you!

• Haha 2
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 2

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,429 posts
15,926 battles
33 minutes ago, Lose_dudes said:

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but honestly subs are bad. They have horrible maneuverability, and my torps always miss, even when I use the sonar. So I was hoping the devs could improve the torp speed, or at least put an automatic lead indicator or something. Thank you!

So this is a subs are under powered thread?

[MKF]
Members
583 posts
20,416 battles

In my first match I killed 2 other subs and a BB... that said I found the gameplay to be boring

[DAS]
Members
974 posts
8,182 battles

I have only played 1 game in subs and I got 1 underwater kill on a red sub. Not that difficult if you ask me.

[KIA-A]
Members
911 posts
5,323 battles
44 minutes ago, Lose_dudes said:

Please learn how to use them before complaining they need buffs. On the contrary, they need nerfs.

• Confused 1

Members
187 posts
256 battles
50 minutes ago, Lose_dudes said:

I would retitle the topic

Subs Need Buff

because the title now makes it look like you hate subs in wows as a whole, which doesn't seem to be your stance, you just want them to get better, right?

Edited by Capt_Nautilus

Members
8 posts
86 battles

:cap_tea:I gotta have a break from this.

For those of you who are good with subs, I'd like to know very much how you do it.

Members
8 posts
86 battles
1 hour ago, Capt_Nautilus said:

I would retitle the topic

Subs Need Buff

because the title now makes it look like you hate subs in wows as a whole, which doesn't seem to be your stance, you just want them to get better, right?

correct.

[-1]
Members
697 posts
9,964 battles

It sounds like your subs need more cheese.

• Cool 1

[FGNE]
Members
960 posts
4,568 battles

Subs get some time Getting used to, I can recommend the following:

Members
837 posts
5,808 battles
1 hour ago, Lose_dudes said:

:cap_tea:I gotta have a break from this.

For those of you who are good with subs, I'd like to know very much how you do it.

Hang out at 5.9m and hang back with protection. Start on bots and then go from there. Use fast ping. Staying at snorkel depth allows constant battery and you can see where your pings land. Once you get the aiming down you can do it from deeper. When fighting subs stay at 1/4 speed until spotted as not to lose battery. Pinging increases detection radius so line up your shot first. Good luck.

[SALVO]
Members
4,495 posts
3,829 battles
3 hours ago, Lose_dudes said:

subs are horrible

No, it is you who are horrible and a "superficial" person, you shouldn't judge only by how one looks on the "surface"

Members
8 posts
86 battles
30 minutes ago, KnifeInUrNeck said:

Hang out at 5.9m and hang back with protection. Start on bots and then go from there. Use fast ping. Staying at snorkel depth allows constant battery and you can see where your pings land. Once you get the aiming down you can do it from deeper. When fighting subs stay at 1/4 speed until spotted as not to lose battery. Pinging increases detection radius so line up your shot first. Good luck.

That's what I do.

Members
8 posts
86 battles
1 hour ago, ArIskandir said:

No, it is you who are horrible and a "superficial" person, you shouldn't judge only by how one looks on the "surface"

ha ha ha