You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DeadIyArT

Alaxender Nevsky ..................

28 comments in this topic

Members
1,998 posts
28,665 battles
9 minutes ago, DeadIyArT said:

SO do I have to research a t10 that I all ready unlocked? 

No. You may, if you wish, go outside and deploy a kite and enjoy the unique feeling that activity brings.

• Funny 2
  • Haha 2

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,192 posts
12,741 battles
19 minutes ago, DeadIyArT said:

Yes you must re grind the donskoi or use free xp

[PN]
WoWS Community Contributors
130 posts
7,523 battles

I mean if you had moskva, you will still have moskva. so its not like you are losing any tier 10.

So now thats there is a new tier 10 on the line you will need to regrind it once again

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts
5 hours ago, DeadIyArT said:

Nope, you unlocked Moskva which is now a special ship.

If you wish you can now unlock Nevsky which is the tier 10 line ship.

[ISLA]
Beta Testers
679 posts
13,129 battles
1 minute ago, jmanII said:

Nope, you unlocked Moskva which is now a special ship.

If you wish you can now unlock Nevsky which is the tier 10 ship.

NO I LOCKED the T10 at the end of line. If WG want to move ship around they should re-credit the xp

• Haha 2
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
11,071 posts
19,189 battles

The way WG did it is pretty stupid. You get used to that after a while.

[PVE]
Members
11,071 posts
19,189 battles
1 minute ago, DeadIyArT said:

NO I LOCKED the T10 at the end of line. If WG want to move ship around they should re-credit the xp

Technically you still have a tier 10, it's just not a line ship anymore.

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts
1 minute ago, DeadIyArT said:

Argue all you want...fact remains  See previous post

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[ISLA]
Beta Testers
679 posts
13,129 battles

what ever WG employ came up with these ideas of business model should be fired

• Boring 2

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts
1 hour ago, DeadIyArT said:

what ever WG employ came up with these ideas of business model should be fired

For giving away stuff for free (like what they have already done upgrading Moskva and Kirov) - probably should be fired. 

If they agree to give the Nevesky away and upgrade the Moskva (like OP wants) - definitely should be fired.

Moskva just got upgraded to special.  You can now switch CO out for free - not having to retrain him and reduced repair costs at the end of battles.

Plus you have an opportunity to earn another Tier X cruiser (which I started grinding Donskoi ages ago).

Now, if you credit the perm camo on Nevesky for those who bought it for Moskva, it would be perfect.

In any case - Thank you WG, Thank you.

• Cool 1

[AK]
Members
8 posts
29,145 battles

WG,

I bought a perma camo for my T10 tech tree Russian cruiser some time ago. Today you switched some ships around and now I do not have my T10 tech tree Russian cruiser perma camo. I would like to either get a refund for it so i can buy it again or I would like it to be added to my inventory.
I spend plenty of money on the game and I have no problem doing so but I do not like being taken advantage of like this and I will not keep buying the same camo over and over again because you decided to move some ships around.

[KAPPA]
Members
1,497 posts
8,336 battles
8 minutes ago, YamatoKing said:

WG,

I bought a perma camo for my T10 tech tree Russian cruiser some time ago. Today you switched some ships around and now I do not have my T10 tech tree Russian cruiser perma camo. I would like to either get a refund for it so i can buy it again or I would like it to be added to my inventory.
I spend plenty of money on the game and I have no problem doing so but I do not like being taken advantage of like this and I will not keep buying the same camo over and over again because you decided to move some ships around.

Yep, a bunch of us tried to get them to change their minds on this to no avail. There are multiple dumb arguments and excuses WG countered with, stuff like " you just don't want someone else to get something for free" and "the credits and experience the camo earned you are compensation" and more. The fact of the matter is, I paid money to unlock the dang T10 Russian line cruiser camo and now it is gone. Even the 'credits and experience' line of [edited] doesn't cover my situation, as I unlocked Moskva only a few months ago and have a grand total of around 24 co-op battles in the thing. That's not even enough to begin to make back the original unlock cost. So the way I see it, WG now owes me either the cash price of the doubloons that it cost to get the camo, the amount of doubloons it cost to get the camo, or the camo for one or the other new T10 RU cruisers. Until such time as TRUE fair compensation happens, they have seen their last cent from me, and I've put up with a lot of their [edited] in the past without taking this step. This was one step too damn far. 

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,432 posts
17,387 battles

What I find frustrating is I got a camo for the X Petropavlovsk not for the X Alexander Nevsky  which I find much more to my taste 

• Cool 1

[SCARY]
Alpha Tester
85 posts
21,494 battles

So I had the mosikva with prem cammo and a 19 pt capt and they changed this mosikva over to a prem ship but my commander was not changed nor my cammo and I did not even get the new tier 10 that replaced it. While at the same time a clan mate had the mosikva w/o cammo and he was given the new prem cammo for the mosikva.

So the people that spent real money they are shafting but those that did not got 8000 gold of free cammo?  How moronic can a company be with their business choices?

• Cool 1

[UNHLY]
Members
5,030 posts
14,137 battles
2 minutes ago, Mongo63a said:

So I had the mosikva with prem cammo and a 19 pt capt and they changed this mosikva over to a prem ship but my commander was not changed nor my cammo and I did not even get the new tier 10 that replaced it. While at the same time a clan mate had the mosikva w/o cammo and he was given the new prem cammo for the mosikva.

So the people that spent real money they are shafting but those that did not got 8000 gold of free cammo?  How moronic can a company be with their business choices?

The commander should have remained in your Moskva if you didn’t sell the ship, otherwise it would be in the reserve to be assigned. Everyone is supposed to have the camo, but according to WG there was a bug in the patch that meant some players didn’t get the camo for the special version. They’re aware of the issue and should be putting out a fix soon. 

Members
648 posts

I got the Nevsky and Petropovlosk for free. Also, I got the Moskva space camo for free when it went special status. Was that supposed to happen?

Sorry. Couldn't resist the troll. None of that was real. 

Edited by anonym_djv4ZCNmZ56F

[ISLA]
Beta Testers
679 posts
13,129 battles
3 hours ago, jmanII said:

For giving away stuff for free (like what they have already done upgrading Moskva and Kirov) - probably should be fired. 

If they agree to give the Nevesky away and upgrade the Moskva (like OP wants) - definitely should be fired.

Moskva just got upgraded to special.  You can now switch CO out for free - not having to retrain him and reduced repair costs at the end of battles.

Plus you have an opportunity to earn another Tier X cruiser (which I started grinding Donskoi ages ago).

Now, if you credit the perm camo on Nevesky for those who bought it for Moskva, it would be perfect.

In any case - Thank you WG, Thank you.

For some one that all ready bought the Camo. BECAUSE IT WAS the end of ship line and all ready had 19 point capt.  This is a slap in the face.  NOT only is an insult it stealing money and time from me. The fact is special ship has no bearing on me.     I have tons of special premium ships and two at t10 right now stal and smol.  Why would i want WG to take 5K gold and 240 xp (STOLEN) and tell me here you go have a T10 ship worth  244,000 Coal.   I spent time not only once but two times going down that line for RB points to have a t10 ship.   I did NOT GRIND OUT FOR A COAL SHIP!  Ever person that complete T10 of the Russian CL line before the split should have receive the alaxender for FREE.   But WG being cheap @#$@#$@# and WHO ever came up with marketing plane should be FIRED

• Haha 1

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts
2 minutes ago, DeadIyArT said:

For some one that all ready bought the Camo. BECAUSE IT WAS the end of tier ship and all ready had 19 point capt.  This is a slap in the face.  NOT only is an insult it stealing money and time from me. The fact is spec has no bearing on me.     I have tons of special premium ships and two at t10 right now stal and smol.  Why would i want WG to take 5K gold and 240 xp STOLEN and tell me here you go have a T10 ship worth X amount coal.   I spent time not only once but two times going down that line for RB points to have a t10 ship.   I did NOT GRIND OUT FOR A COAL SHIP!  Ever person that complete T10 of the Russian CL line before the split should have receive the alaxender for FREE.   But WG being cheap @#$@#$@# and WHO ever came up with marketing plane should be FIRED

Ok, 

You can yell all you want, you can use all the large fonts, colored letters and the like - the fact remains - WG (with the exception of the camo) is being more than fair and this is their decision.  You either deal with it by regrinding for Nevsky (or dropping FXP) or you stop playing the game.

Lets also go to the EULA:  https://legal.na.wargaming.net/en/eula/ which you agreed to when you downloaded the game.

6.4.6 we may change, replace, remove access to or update the Content at any time at our sole discretion

It is that simple.

And yes, I can change font and color also.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[ISLA]
Beta Testers
679 posts
13,129 battles
5 minutes ago, jmanII said:

Ok, 

You can yell all you want, you can use all the large fonts, colored letters and the like - the fact remains - WG (with the exception of the camo) is being more than fair and this is their decision.  You either deal with it by regrinding for Nevsky (or dropping FXP) or you stop playing the game.

Lets also go to the EULA:  https://legal.na.wargaming.net/en/eula/ which you agreed to when you downloaded the game.

6.4.6 we may change, replace, remove access to or update the Content at any time at our sole discretion

It is that simple.

And yes, I can change font and color also.

NO it is not that simple.  Once some one pays for an item with real money. They are now held accountable, they can chance replace or remove item But they must re-embers said money or give something equivalent.  IE. Premium ship. 

Here a hypothetical scenario,  You BUY 30 DAYS of premium account at 50% xp and 50% credit earning.  WG changes  it with in that 30 days of owning it to 25% credit and 25% xp earned.  You bought a good that was advertised at 50% xp and 50% credits earned, that is false adverting and grounds for legal action. 

You buy a premium camo because its a ship at the end of line.  And you do lots of t10 battles and the chances of ship being removed are slim, and in the past you see WG had re-embrace camo for ships that have camo bought. Not only do they not give the camo but they also dont replace the ship they removed from the end of the line.  Its bad Business its bad form and its a good way never get profits from premium camo again from plays they have burned.  All because they want to extend the Russian cruiser event.

• Boring 2

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,461 posts
17,522 battles
7 hours ago, DeadIyArT said:

Technically speaking, your already t10 (Moskva) is now given the Special ship. After the Donskoi, the new t10 you not unlock yet, you have to re grind from the Donskoi. In term of this, players were given so much time in advance and notice about this change and even with so many discussions, WG decision still the same. In fact they rolled it out in 0.9.6 and had their decision back up. Like above, they rolled it out. There nothing you can do now. You want the new t10, then somehow get the XP for the research.

I started with 4000 xp on the Donskoi and took my time to stock up the xp to 241 000 ish to get ready to grab the new t10

I did not want to re grind on the t4, to get the new t5 = still think should I go back or not for the regrind (got other thing took up the priority)

Since we have so much time for preparing, I am now stocking up xp on the Tallin, because 1) I don't want to spend dub 2) I want to get the Riga and grind to the Petro as fast as I can but I got no Riga, so I preparing from the Tallin

For this split, WG did not follow the tradition of the USN cruiser split, so it is unfortunate in this way:

USN split: if you got the perm camo on the Cleveland, WG gave Perm camo on the replaced same tier <-- THIS right here made me purchased 4000 dub to get the Cleveland camo and 1 extra camo

Russian split: Moskva no camo for the t10 replace, so I am not spending any dub on getting the camo Or spending the dub on the bundle to get to the perm camo (100 bundles)

It about personal preferences and how you see your game go and what you can afford. Do I get jealous of other players who spend more then I am, and got all the ships/steels (Odin)/freebies, YES I am, but I don't take it to the heart, I go "ppsshh ... I don't have the capacity so I just going to be happy with what I got"

[-HF-]
Beta Testers
6 posts
3,509 battles

I agree this was a complete and total failure . And to make matters worse if you decide to regrind or use free xp as i did the ship is garbage it is a tier 8 ships that wishes it where a tier 10

[AK]
Members
8 posts
29,145 battles
23 hours ago, CaptHarlock_222 said:

Yep, a bunch of us tried to get them to change their minds on this to no avail. There are multiple dumb arguments and excuses WG countered with, stuff like " you just don't want someone else to get something for free" and "the credits and experience the camo earned you are compensation" and more. The fact of the matter is, I paid money to unlock the dang T10 Russian line cruiser camo and now it is gone. Even the 'credits and experience' line of [edited] doesn't cover my situation, as I unlocked Moskva only a few months ago and have a grand total of around 24 co-op battles in the thing. That's not even enough to begin to make back the original unlock cost. So the way I see it, WG now owes me either the cash price of the doubloons that it cost to get the camo, the amount of doubloons it cost to get the camo, or the camo for one or the other new T10 RU cruisers. Until such time as TRUE fair compensation happens, they have seen their last cent from me, and I've put up with a lot of their [edited] in the past without taking this step. This was one step too damn far. 

What kind of horse s%$t. is this? I bought a DAMN PERMA CAMO. It is A PERMA CAMO WHICH MEANS PERMANENT !!!!!!!!    I did not buy a camo with an expiration date to make some set amount of credits and XP that some f^$%ing %*$&^@##$ can decide is good enough for me.

Wargaming, where is my camo? This is theft. Straight up robbery.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts
On 6/10/2020 at 6:34 PM, DeadIyArT said:

NO it is not that simple.  Once some one pays for an item with real money. They are now held accountable, they can chance replace or remove item But they must re-embers said money or give something equivalent.  IE. Premium ship. 

Here a hypothetical scenario,  You BUY 30 DAYS of premium account at 50% xp and 50% credit earning.  WG changes  it with in that 30 days of owning it to 25% credit and 25% xp earned.  You bought a good that was advertised at 50% xp and 50% credits earned, that is false adverting and grounds for legal action. 

You buy a premium camo because its a ship at the end of line.  And you do lots of t10 battles and the chances of ship being removed are slim, and in the past you see WG had re-embrace camo for ships that have camo bought. Not only do they not give the camo but they also dont replace the ship they removed from the end of the line.  Its bad Business its bad form and its a good way never get profits from premium camo again from plays they have burned.  All because they want to extend the Russian cruiser event.

Wrong again, back to EULA - which you obviously did not read, but did agree to upon downloading World of Warships:

8.2 Acquiring Additional Features. You may accrue Additional Features in a variety of ways. Wargaming may distribute or provide access to Additional Features in exchange for taking certain actions (either directly within the Resources, or in connection with a third party service), for a fee, or without any fee or required action, in its sole discretion. Wargaming may charge fees for the right to exercise rights associated with Additional Features. You agree that you do not “own” the Additional Features and that Wargaming has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate such Additional Features in its sole discretion, in any general or specific case, and that Wargaming will have no liability to you based on its exercise of such right. 

[WOLFG]
Members
700 posts
14,866 battles
On 6/10/2020 at 12:40 PM, DeadIyArT said:

You had 2 months notice to grind the XP on the Donskoi.