You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BattleBard149

Anyone have issues with receiving/keeping Moskva or Kirov?

28 comments in this topic

[KREW]
Members
614 posts
15,147 battles

Ahoy mates,

Has anyone (besides me) had issues with getting/keeping your Moskva or Kirov this morning? Or was I just the lucky one who has the issue.  Both disappeared on me and now Moskva is back but no Kirov. Just curious to see how widespread the problem is. 

(this is not a report an issue thread, so please don't move it) I already reported the issue.

Fair Seas

[SNGNS]
Members
611 posts
7,045 battles
1 minute ago, BattleBard149 said:

Ahoy mates,

Has anyone (besides me) had issues with getting/keeping your Moskva or Kirov this morning? Or was I just the lucky one who has the issue.  Both disappeared on me and now Moskva is back but no Kirov. Just curious to see how widespread the problem is. 

(this is not a report an issue thread, so please don't move it) I already reported the issue.

Fair Seas

mmmh, i got both back... where was your kirov before it disappeared (as in did you have it as one of your preferred vehicles?) maybe its back by the russian ships? if not i would contact support.

[VFW]
Members
1,506 posts
31,918 battles

I sold both of mine (Moskva, Kirov) the day before 9.5 loaded and got them back this morning (next day).  Both were fully researched before I sold them.

vr,

[KREW]
Members
614 posts
15,147 battles
6 minutes ago, TobTorp said:

mmmh, i got both back... where was your kirov before it disappeared (as in did you have it as one of your preferred vehicles?) maybe its back by the russian ships? if not i would contact support.

It was in preferred, yes. But it is nowhere to be found now. I've searched for just Russian ships, just premium ships, even searched for it by name and scrolled through all 187 ships that I have manually (several times)... it is gone.

And yes I submitted a ticket, but I was curious to see how many others are having issues... or is my horrific RNG making me the only one.

[SNGNS]
Members
611 posts
7,045 battles
2 minutes ago, BattleBard149 said:

It was in preferred, yes. But it is nowhere to be found now. I've searched for just Russian ships, just premium ships, even searched for it by name and scrolled through all 187 ships that I have manually (several times)... it is gone.

And yes I submitted a ticket, but I was curious to see how many others are having issues... or is my horrific RNG making me the only one.

mmh, very weird. hope you get it back.

[WOLFH]
Members
986 posts
4,782 battles

I didn’t sold them and both are still there, with the new permacamos.

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
813 posts
6,335 battles

I only had Kirov, sold it yesterday and got it back this morning. Had to mount the camo, that concerned me for a sec. Also logged in and out a bunch chasing down a mod update problem. Kirov's still there. Sorry you are having an issue.

Edited by SkullCowboy_60

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts

Nope all good here...same as when you first posted this earlier.

[P-V-E]
Members
1,658 posts

I hade a tonne of FXP, so ~10 hours ago I dumped most of it into the then Russian CL line researching everything in that line to get Moskva but didn't bother purchasing her, I also hit the re-research, as I figured I wont miss what I haven't yet used unlike my other lines.

now the patch has dropped, both Moskva and Kirov are there in port as special/premium ship just waiting to be kitted-out with modules.

[KREW]
Members
614 posts
15,147 battles

LOL... I just checked the armory, and lo and behold the Kirov is there for sale, for doubloons... and it shows that I have received it.

But I don't have it anymore. It went bye-bye.

Kirov.jpg

[BEARS]
[BEARS]
Beta Testers
331 posts
9,244 battles

Still have my Moskva and Kirov, both gold ships.   

Do not have the replacement ships.   Did I misunderstand I was getting tech tree replacements for them?

[WOLFH]
Members
986 posts
4,782 battles
1 minute ago, Kraayt said:

Still have my Moskva and Kirov, both gold ships.   

Do not have the replacement ships.   Did I misunderstand I was getting tech tree replacements for them?

Yes you need to research/buy the new T5 and T10.

[KREW]
Members
614 posts
15,147 battles
7 minutes ago, Klaus_Conqueror said:

Curiously waiting for them replying to your ticket. :fish_aqua:

Dont worry too much -- this is more likely their issue rather than yours.

Yeah, I'm not worried about it... just annoyed. I really loved the new camo on it ( I put it on just before it disappeared) and was looking forward to playing a few games in it.

You don't suppose it was some new cloaking device camo... that makes your ship completely invisible? It did disappear from my carousel right after that... Hmmmmmm...

Ever see 'The Philadelphia Experiment'?

:Smile_trollface:

Edited by BattleBard149

Members
22 posts
14,636 battles

i have them both but here is the kicker they did not mention that you had better have the tier 9 in your port or free xp to get the ten or guess what you have to spend 13mill. and get the joy of grinding the 245k xp with the tier 9 again that you have to rebuy they don't give anything for free always a hidden kicker

Edited by ozzyray69

[ARGSY]
Members
24,478 posts
18,475 battles
27 minutes ago, ozzyray69 said:

here is the kicker they did not mention that you had better have the tier 9 in your port or free xp to get the ten or guess what you have to spend 13mill. and get the joy of grinding the 245k xp with the tier 9 again

No, I'm sorry, they made that perfectly clear. See the last two points below.

image.thumb.png.388aba0ad7cb991bcf0916ad6b38b635.png

Here is Hapa-Fodder's post from back in April, two months ago, with the same information:

We knew for months what would be happening, and many of us have been complaining for those same months, BECAUSE we knew this, that this event would not be getting the same treatment as the US cruiser split. 

[KREW]
Members
614 posts
15,147 battles

Update!

My Kirov is back... well, sorta...

My ship is back in my carousel, but apparently is no longer named the Kirov; it is now the Voroshilov. If you look at the attached file, you can see it is the Kirov, but check the name now.

Weirdness? Or will this be it's new name?

Voroshilov.jpg

[SYN]
Members
5,879 posts
13,316 battles

Kept both.  Got both.

Though, the Kirov's upgrades had to be remounted while the Moskva's were still firmly installed.