Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

Two free ships thanks WOW

5 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
Members
678 posts
24,881 battles

I got my Kirov and Moskava upgraded to special status, so thanks WOW, They are in mothballs as is my fleet, I just check in to see what is going on, the Dock Yard is back and already has the for sale sign up.  Hope everyone keeps their wallets closed  and see how many players earn the ships. The only reason I got the Moskava I heard months ago that it was planned so I got it, never sailed it just waited, In fact I do not use any my t10 ships they are just to say I made the grind.

• Sad 1
  • Boring 3

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
11 minutes ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

In fact I do not use any my t10 ships they are just to say I made the grind.

That's a lot of work put in to not experience the end game of a line.

[SOCOM]
Members
678 posts
24,881 battles
Just now, Ace_04 said:

That's a lot of work put in to not experience the end game of a line.

I have T10 premium ships the Tiered T10's with out paying 25 dollars a pop for the camo are no cost effective and are no fun to run, but then I haven't done anything but co op for 2 1/2 years after I saw how the game is set up and the MM has always been broken and that is one of the reasons I quit random. Any way I got free perm camo for them to look good in the mothball fleet.

• Meh 1

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
9 minutes ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

I have T10 premium ships the Tiered T10's with out paying 25 dollars a pop for the camo are no cost effective and are no fun to run, but then I haven't done anything but co op for 2 1/2 years after I saw how the game is set up and the MM has always been broken and that is one of the reasons I quit random. Any way I got free perm camo for them to look good in the mothball fleet.

The one good thing about T10 is that it helps negate the MM somewhat in that you'll never be bottom tier.  

But I get it.....T10 isn't for everyone.  High tier play is its own type of experience.  But to grind up a line and have to be uptiered against T10s getting there, I'm surprised you wouldn't at least give the T10's a couple of games just to experience the final reward and be the big dog in the yard at least once.

[SOCOM]
Members
678 posts
24,881 battles
5 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

But I get it.....T10 isn't for everyone.  High tier play is its own type of experience.  But to grind up a line and have to be uptiered against T10s getting there, I'm surprised you wouldn't at least give the T10's a couple of games just to experience the final reward and be the big dog in the yard at least once.

It is not a Yard its an ANIMAL FARM. I have played my premium T10s and having to depend on the mm for a fair match is as funny as believing WOW keeps their word about anything except "Show me the Money"

Sign in to follow this