You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Vladivostok - Where have you been?!

3 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,766 posts

So l was looking through my massive port list of tech trees - well, we all have that same thing, you know? What to sail today? 

I realized two things, but really one thing - I had ceased moving up some BB lines. This happened due to the CV rewrite then my walking away until subs. So my two lines to work on are Russia and France. 

I jumped into Vlad and holy cow! does that ship have some spectacular guns. Wow. I'm rusty on my playing but she's easily allowing me to turn 80K plus games. I'm probably gonna play the poodoo out of her now. She's only about a tenth of the way to Soyuz... 

I predict good, fun times ahead for me and Vladivostok. Gun accuracy you dream about. 

Members
5,160 posts
60 battles
1 hour ago, Herr_Reitz said:

So l was looking through my massive port list of tech trees - well, we all have that same thing, you know? What to sail today? 

I realized two things, but really one thing - I had ceased moving up some BB lines. This happened due to the CV rewrite then my walking away until subs. So my two lines to work on are Russia and France. 

I jumped into Vlad and holy cow! does that ship have some spectacular guns. Wow. I'm rusty on my playing but she's easily allowing me to turn 80K plus games. I'm probably gonna play the poodoo out of her now. She's only about a tenth of the way to Soyuz... 

I predict good, fun times ahead for me and Vladivostok. Gun accuracy you dream about. 

Perhaps Vladivostok is more enjoyable to cruise with if you enjoyed Sinop before that. Cause I'm on a few steps closer to get Vlad. I'm playing on other server, by the way.

Sinop has been good to me for many times. I absolutely love the ship design, especially the badass bow design with forecastle built on it & the technological presentation of how Sinop was taking a transition to departure from the dreadnought design when you look at her secondary guns configuration. Main guns performances are great too.

Plus, she actually helped me won several battles & I barely lost in Ranked battles this season - straight up from Rank 18 to 10. The ship is so well-designed that it gave me a strong sense of leadership, that Sinop feels like a battleship for an admiral leading the charge for a fleet to a certain victory. To the point of wanting to keep her at my port.

Boy, I can gush about Sinop as much as I like & I hope Vlad could live up with my good impression, even though fighting in high tier battles could change my perspective.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,766 posts
11 minutes ago, Xero_Snake said:

Boy, I can gush about Sinop as much as I like & I hope Vlad could live up with my good impression, even though fighting in high tier battles could change my perspective.

My perspective is for the most part, you rarely notice the higher tier issues one might expect. Keep moving, be aware of the reds who might fire upon you and of course, do not go on rabbit (or hare) chases when a cruiser start tossing HE at you. Reel them in by moving out of their range then come back and blap them when they least expect it. 

I like this ship more than a whole lot of other BBs... this week, I'd probably put her number two in my fav list, right behind Yamato.