Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AZLionHenry

Just some rant

7 comments in this topic

[U_U]
Members
15 posts
11,726 battles

I wonder how these *********** idiots always get to verbally abuse us CV players...I mean the CVs are already nerfed to the point of complete ridicule since it is the one type of ship that is not even supposed to be hunted down by other ships in real life, yet I get to be called out for running away? I mean what kind of *********** idiots enjoy verbal abuses and relishes it?......and it gets even more frustrating coming from a sub player in sub mode......

Decency. I guess that's no longer a thing...I'm seriously frustrated with these monkeys...yup...monkeys...

• Funny 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 3

[RLGN]
Members
16,225 posts
28,105 battles

The few players left still ‘testing’ subs in sub mode are likely either clueless, masochistic, or the ones who could play subs blindfolded, one hand tied behind their back, and still manage to walk all over everyone.

You refused to be their target, and so the player got all bent out of shape because of  it.

• Funny 1

[5D]
Members
1,164 posts
15,516 battles

meh , just let them talk and report you because you play cv , when they tried to play that games with me i just sink them ! lets the salt flow just farm it !

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

[WOLFC]
Members
2,793 posts
11,335 battles

Calls for decency and civility, while calling other players “:etc_swear: idiots” and “monkeys.”

Complains about discrimination against CV players, but makes the distinction of things being worse coming from a “sub player in sub mode.”

Hypocritical much?

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Cool 2
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 1

[WORX]
Members
13,308 posts
20,163 battles

You view CVs as under-powered or "nerfed."

I view CVs as disproportional in influence and fire power against certain ship class.

So much so, the CVs have singlehandedly changed the rules of engagement in the game to the CVs favor since the CV rework...

I think they're (by numbers) more of them :etc_swear: off at WG for the creation of the CV Mc Frankenstain, to even care about if the CV driver feelings are hurt or not...

This is in the end, the DEVs fault.

The only ordnance CVs have to worry about, are 127MM and above from cruisers to the high caliber guns of the BBs.

If you ask me... I call that a bargain compared to the other ship classes.

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Cool 1

Members
59 posts
760 battles

I'm quite late to the party but.... i play a lot of the points of view, destroyer, cruiser, carrier, not BB, the hell of early american battleships drove me away from bb's. When i played destroyers i felt quite helpless, any CV player who has a single brain cell can line up some rocket planes and destroy my little Nicolas. I feel that carriers are a bit weak in the strike role, but they are well defended by not having to go to the actual battlefield, and being able to re gen planes, and spot with their planes. Destroyers honestly need a break tho, i think that the destroyers should either get help whenever subs get introduced by replacing rocket planes with depth charge planes. Or entirely replace fleet carriers with support carriers that support their team instead of a normal direct combat role, (A very, very far fetched idea, but one never the less.) Honestly, the salt brought to carrier players isn't that much deserved if they spot and help their team tho. The few times i see CV players getting good constructive criticism or actual compliments is when they pull something ballsy, and excluding Graf zeppelin, carriers really aren't cut out to do that sort of thing.

• Cool 1

[U_U]
Members
15 posts
11,726 battles
20 hours ago, Nevermore135 said:

Calls for decency and civility, while calling other players “:etc_swear: idiots” and “monkeys.”

Complains about discrimination against CV players, but makes the distinction of things being worse coming from a “sub player in sub mode.”

Hypocritical much?

You need some work on your logic...

Edited by AZLionHenry

Sign in to follow this