Sign in to follow this  
tm63au

Moskva Fire Sale, Hurry Hurry Before New Years Model Comes Out

18 comments in this topic

[UNHLY]
Members
3,261 posts
25,359 battles

Well that time is almost upon us and the new 2020 model Moskva will soon be here, for me though as I'm desperate for cash I am having a FIRE SALE of the old model equipment.

Every thing must go by tonight so put your offers in, HURRY HURRY last chance for some great deals before its over.

First up 

Icon_modernization_PCM030_MainWeapon_Mod_I.png MAM1 used in 4 random battles and a number of Coop's, Virtually brand new still has the " Made In Siberian GULAG " sticker on, all offers considered.

Wows_icon_modernization_PCM042_RLSSearch_Mod_I.png Look at this beauty The SRM1 ( Russian Model ) 12 K range,  can see through anything including islands, great for use against DD's that have to get within 8 k to fire torps.

Wows_icon_modernization_PCM033_Guidance_Mod_I.pngThe ASM1   this beauty will work wonders for you had it fitted to my Moskva for a short time, laser guided hits on Capitalist ships, on any other ship pray for RNG. 

Wows_icon_modernization_PCM025_SteeringGear_Mod_II.png My SGM1 had this baby installed on my ship worked like a charm, works wonders when trying to avoid islands, no self respecting Russian paper ship would be without one, make me a offer.

Wows_icon_modernization_PCM027_ConcealmentMeasures_Mod_I.png CSM1 Now we are coming to the top of the line equipment, this is a must for one of The Motherlands finest makes cloaking devices redundant, install this on one of the top Russian ships and just sail right up to some Imperialist ship without a care in the world .

Wows_icon_modernization_PCM013_MainGun_Mod_III.png  MBM3  Yes the crème de la crème  in weapon technology for your Russian ship with this on your glorious Russian ship you can even out range some tier 8 Battleships, yes with this you can rule the waves.

I'm also giving a special offer, a chance of a life time if one person buys all this equipment I'm offering to throw in my Moskva's bow ( rest of ship not included in deal ) that's right her glorious impenetrable bow with that 50 ml bow plating.

shot-20.04.10_15.12.21-0084.jpg?width=779&height=413

Yes just take a good look at that bow barely a scratch on her from battles and why would it, that 50 ml bow plating certainly does its job, yes buy the lot and then you get this wonderful piece of Russian ingenuity to put on any Russian ship including such greats as Varyag  and Mikoyan completely compatible.

Yes with end of the 2019 Moskva model ship fast approaching and the new 2020 model heading our way, I'm cash strapped and desperately need to refinance, so make me a offer and reap the rewards for these great tools of war.

HURRY HURRY all offers must be in and finalised before 8 pm Australian time, don't miss out on a chance of a life time to put these barely used fully operational upgrades on another fabulous paper ship from the Motherland.      

Edited by tm63au
  • Funny 3
  • Haha 3

[LSNB]
Members
1,719 posts
6,130 battles

Dang, I thought I missed something

I would like your radar mod please; I'm open to negotiation and shipping costs

Let's say, 2m credits plus an extra 400k to cover shipping fees

Edited by destawaits
  • Funny 2

[UNHLY]
Members
3,261 posts
25,359 battles
4 minutes ago, destawaits said:

Dang, I thought I missed something

I would like your radar mod please; I'm open to negotiation and shipping costs

Let's say, 2m credits plus an extra 400k to cover shipping fees

I have some other offers let me get back to you

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
11,076 posts
19,206 battles

I'll give you half of what you paid, for the whole kit and caboodle. Just take care of that in Port please, all sales final. If you prefer, I can store the modules for a small doubloon fee, for later use.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Haha 1

[UNHLY]
Members
3,261 posts
25,359 battles
3 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I'll give you half of what you paid, for the whole kit and caboodle. Just take care of that in Port please, all sales final. If you prefer, I can store the modules for a small doubloon fee, for later use.

You sir are a shrewd business man who knows a great deal when he see's one, can I get back to you need to contact my trusted accountant ( former ENRON staffer ) to look over the paperwork of your offer.

• Haha 1

[LANCE]
Members
898 posts
6,837 battles

I’d be interested in the perma-camo if you’re selling it? I noticed a few scratches on it but would be willing to pay 4750k dubs for it!

..... too soon? :cap_haloween:

• Haha 1

[UNHLY]
Members
5,074 posts
14,222 battles
9 minutes ago, Bravo4zero said:

I’d be interested in the perma-camo if you’re selling it? I noticed a few scratches on it but would be willing to pay 4750k dubs for it!

..... too soon? :cap_haloween:

4.75 million doubloons......

If he doesn’t smell you his permacamo, I’ll buy one myself and sell it to you for that :Smile-_tongue:

• Haha 1

[DHO-2]
Beta Testers
1,250 posts
11,232 battles

Are you selling the port slot as well?

• Funny 1

[LANCE]
Members
898 posts
6,837 battles
53 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

4.75 million doubloons......

If he doesn’t smell you his permacamo, I’ll buy one myself and sell it to you for that :Smile-_tongue:

Damn these late night typos :Smile_teethhappy:

[PVE]
Members
8,505 posts
24,658 battles
3 hours ago, tm63au said:

Well that time is almost upon us and the new 2020 model Moskva will soon be here, for me though as I'm desperate for cash I am having a FIRE SALE of the old model equipment.

Every thing must go by tonight so put your offers in, HURRY HURRY last chance for some great deals before its over.

First up 

Icon_modernization_PCM030_MainWeapon_Mod_I.png MAM1 used in 4 random battles and a number of Coop's, Virtually brand new still has the " Made In Siberian GULAG " sticker on, all offers considered.

Wows_icon_modernization_PCM042_RLSSearch_Mod_I.png Look at this beauty The SRM1 ( Russian Model ) 12 K range,  can see through anything including islands, great for use against DD's that have to get within 8 k to fire torps.

Wows_icon_modernization_PCM033_Guidance_Mod_I.pngThe ASM1   this beauty will work wonders for you had it fitted to my Moskva for a short time, laser guided hits on Capitalist ships, on any other ship pray for RNG. 

Wows_icon_modernization_PCM025_SteeringGear_Mod_II.png My SGM1 had this baby installed on my ship worked like a charm, works wonders when trying to avoid islands, no self respecting Russian paper ship would be without one, make me a offer.

Wows_icon_modernization_PCM027_ConcealmentMeasures_Mod_I.png CSM1 Now we are coming to the top of the line equipment, this is a must for one of The Motherlands finest makes cloaking devices redundant, install this on one of the top Russian ships and just sale right up to some Imperialist ship without a care in the world .

Wows_icon_modernization_PCM013_MainGun_Mod_III.png  MBM3  Yes the crème de la crème  in weapon technology for your Russian ship with this on your glorious Russian ship you can even out range some tier 8 Battleships, yes with this you can rule the waves.

I'm also giving a special offer, a chance of a life time if one person buys all this equipment I'm offering to throw in my Moskva's bow ( rest of ship not included in deal ) that's right her glorious impenetrable bow with that 50 ml bow plating.

Yes just take a good look at that bow barely a scratch on her from battles and why would it, that 50 ml bow plating certainly does its job, yes buy the lot and then you get this wonderful piece of Russian ingenuity to put on any Russian ship including such greats as Varyag  and Mikoyan completely compatible.

Yes with end of the 2019 Moskva model ship fast approaching and the new 2020 model heading our way, I'm cash strapped and desperately need to refinance, so make me a offer and reap the rewards for these great tools of war.

HURRY HURRY all offers must be in and finalised before 8 pm Australian time, don't miss out on a chance of a life time to put these barely used fully operational upgrades on another fabulous paper ship from the Motherland.      

Why just the glorious Russian bow? I need glorious Russian turrets to go with glorious Russian modules or my glorious Russian 2019 Moskva will be just another glorious Russian port queen.

Maybe just the glorious Russian front 1s...I'm willing to cut your glorious Russian families time in glorious Russian gulag by half.

Edit: Or double it if you prefer glorious Russian Comrade.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[UNHLY]
Members
3,261 posts
25,359 battles
1 hour ago, madgiecool said:

Are you selling the port slot as well?

Sorry under certain trade agreements in Australia with certain foreign countries and territories including The Realms Of Wizards and Sorcerers, I am prohibited by law to legally sell military technology and infrastructure facilities LEGALLY :Smile_glasses:.

Let my people contact your people through back door channels:Smile_great:     

Members
4,693 posts
45,659 battles

That radar mod looks tempting. To catch a DD on a coffee break is always funny.

I will trade you one Chihaya Gunzo captain. I got him from the ARP event and I just can't stand that pretty boy at all. I purposely have him bunked on an island because my waifu captains will try to get frisky with him.

I mean, I know Takao and Iona are never going to let him go, but I draw the line at him hitting on Hiei. Sure he is making out with the other AL waifus too. And when he did I got Ovetchkin to body check him. Then he started to get Nelson angry because she wants a"committed husbando". Chihaya wouldn't go through with it.

I tried leaving him in a raft coated with coconut oil so a NA player would take him, but he eventually shows up in port covered in lipstick, marks on his back, usually blindfolded, very dehydrated, and with a bite or two on his neck. He always has a note attached: "Steel, please clean him up and send him out again. I can't keep him home because I have a reputation. Attached is 1 doubloon for the trouble. Thanks, (name redacted)."

If you want another captain, I can probably part with the diesel guy. The waifus like him because he is emo, but I am afraid he is a dark horse when it comes to the ladies. The waifus like his rough hands and the way he hammers metal during his Post apocalyptic metal work on his ship.

I swear, WG needs to get their act together. Interesting men have no place as captains in this game. Only women.

LOL

• Funny 1

[UNHLY]
Members
3,261 posts
25,359 battles
47 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Why just the glorious Russian bow? I need glorious Russian turrets to go with glorious Russian modules or my glorious Russian 2019 Moskva will be just another glorious Russian port queen.

Maybe just the glorious Russian front 1s...I'm willing to cut your glorious Russian families time in glorious Russian gulag by half.

HOW DARE YOU SIR I am one not to be bribed or coerced with threats against my family no SIR I have my principles....... give me 2 mil and double my freeloading families sentence time there and I will throw all AFT turrets in as well as the FORWARD Guns.  :Smile_hiding:   

• Haha 1

[PVE]
Members
8,505 posts
24,658 battles
8 minutes ago, tm63au said:

HOW DARE YOU SIR I am one not to be bribed or coerced with threats against my family no SIR I have my principles....... give me 2 mil and double my freeloading families sentence time there and I will throw all AFT turrets in as well as the FORWARD Guns.  :Smile_hiding:   

Twice the deal at half the price Comrade...& if you include the 2ndaries as well I can cut their visiting hours in 1/2 so you have more time to yourself after you have finished taking care of "family obligations".

• Haha 1

[UNHLY]
Members
3,261 posts
25,359 battles
19 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

That radar mod looks tempting. To catch a DD on a coffee break is always funny.

I will trade you one Chihaya Gunzo captain. I got him from the ARP event and I just can't stand that pretty boy at all. I purposely have him bunked on an island because my waifu captains will try to get frisky with him.

I mean, I know Takao and Iona are never going to let him go, but I draw the line at him hitting on Hiei. Sure he is making out with the other AL waifus too. And when he did I got Ovetchkin to body check him. Then he started to get Nelson angry because she wants a"committed husbando". Chihaya wouldn't go through with it.

I tried leaving him in a raft coated with coconut oil so a NA player would take him, but he eventually shows up in port covered in lipstick, marks on his back, usually blindfolded, very dehydrated, and with a bite or two on his neck. He always has a note attached: "Steel, please clean him up and send him out again. I can't keep him home because I have a reputation. Attached is 1 doubloon for the trouble. Thanks, (name redacted)."

If you want another captain, I can probably part with the diesel guy. The waifus like him because he is emo, but I am afraid he is a dark horse when it comes to the ladies. The waifus like his rough hands and the way he hammers metal during his Post apocalyptic metal work on his ship.

I swear, WG needs to get their act together. Interesting men have no place as captains in this game. Only women.

LOL

Yes well I see your dilemma Sir and while I have sympathy for your Navies upcoming bout of paternity cases and child care payments because of this playboy Captain of yours.

I also have to wonder about the competency of your Naval Recruitment Branch Officers since it seems your Fleet's Officer Coup is made up of playboys and philanderer's.

May I suggest and or offer a idea that might elevate your upcoming financial burden have your playboys lead your Fleet into battle ( suicide charge ) against overwhelming odds.

Everyone needs heroes to bury.

So On that I must decline as my financial situation compels me to reject the offer, the burden of family payments being handed out because uncontrollable urges by a reckless captain would bankrupt my fleet.

Plus 1 for the great story :Smile_honoring: 

[UNHLY]
Members
3,261 posts
25,359 battles
11 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Twice the deal at half the price Comrade...& if you include the 2ndaries as well I can cut their visiting hours in 1/2 so you have more time to yourself after you have finished taking care of "family obligations".

Done but they ( The Family ) must never be let out ever, you drive a hard bargain Sir :Smile_sad:  

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
8,505 posts
24,658 battles
21 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Done but they ( The Family ) must never be let out ever, you drive a hard bargain Sir :Smile_sad:  

Throw in the AA & I will personally hand you the keys to their cells to dispose of at your convenience:cap_like:

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Funny 1

[UNHLY]
Members
3,261 posts
25,359 battles
31 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Throw in the AA & I will personally hand you the keys to their cells to dispose of at your convenience:cap_like:

HaHaHa :Smile_great:

Sign in to follow this