Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

I Need IP Address of All WOWs Servers

4 comments in this topic

Members
12,615 posts
14,320 battles

So my Router has some security safeguards on it as added layer of security and its picking up some odd activity originating from the WOWs game. Got 1 IP address alert from Russia that was not Saint Petersburg and 2 IP Address alerts from Rio in South America...

So I need the IP Addresses of All WG WOWs Servers so I can cross check the IP address numbers my security is questioning and reassure somebody else that is concerned about the security alerts. Not accusing WG of anything, I just need to be able to confirm that things are all well and good as I recently had legitimate security alerts from elsewhere.

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1
  • Haha 1

[WORX]
Members
13,334 posts
20,173 battles

No one who is a non employee has access to that information... If you have an issue with WOWS/WG security (which I highly doubt I never had a security breach),

Send a ticket to CS and ask them to see if they would investigate (doubt it though)...

Asking for IP addresses other then what is public domain... Here.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Servers

Will not be given out, (that means TST and PTS servers).

Members
12,615 posts
14,320 battles
7 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

No one who is a non employee has access to that information... If you have an issue with WOWS/WG security (which I highly doubt I never had a security breach),

Send a ticket to CS and ask them to see if they would investigate (doubt it though)...

Asking for IP addresses other then what is public domain... Here.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Servers

Will not be given out, (that means TST and PTS servers).

I was able to look up a list of WOT servers that listed their IP addresses publicly. But could not find the ones for WOWs.

And don’t be too doubtful about security as I have found things that were thought to be secure that were actually not recently. Hence the reason I just need reassurance from WG that they are secure as I was able to run a trace on the IP addresses my Router flagged that my WOWs App had been trying to communicate with. That is how I know where in the world the IP addresses are originated and odds are I now have some of WOWs IP addresses now, but I just need to be able to very this.

• Cool 1

Members
358 posts
5,928 battles

I had similar problems on my university network, but I happened to have a friend I could borrow a VPN account from. Sure enough, it allowed me to both download and play on the client.

You're probably going about it in the right way, but worst case scenario VPNs do seem to work, at least for me.

Sign in to follow this