You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
VaygrEmpire

please force players to equip ranked only camouflage...

11 comments in this topic

[DANTO]
Beta Testers
216 posts
8,126 battles

please force players to equip ranked only camouflage if they don't have any camo equipped already. (i.e. in ranked game, default camouflage would be ranked-only camouflage instead of nothing. Cost would automatically be added up in end game srceen)

My moral immediately goes down as soon as I see 2~3 ships in my team don't have any camo on them. having camo is life and death choice. If you don't like forcing, at least give warning to players that they don't have any camo equipped when they play ranked games. 

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 8

Beta Testers
145 posts
2,177 battles

Unfortunately you cannot force people to equip something just like in clan battles where you cannot equip camo on a rental ship.. I know that's two totally different things but that's a sad fact of life

[DOTD]
[DOTD]
Members
35 posts

Thought this was about forcing an expensive cammo purchase after obtaining the 1st Russian Cruiser ship, before being able to obtain the 2ns ship (for which the forced purchased cammo is unique to..).. But yes, I agree on this issue you mentioned!

[F4E]
[F4E]
Members
803 posts
14,331 battles

Please tell me you're not one of those that as soon as you see the other ships you start boiling off about me not having any camo on. Then I have to waste my time trying multitask play while typing into the chat. Its For Meritorious Service!! I have hundreds of them! I have camo on!! 

But then again why would any one player need to explain anything to another. Give a warning... pift!

[OIL-1]
Members
1,510 posts

A good player with no camo will do better than a bad player with camo.

Change the MM to skill based, then your concern will have merit.

• Cool 1

[WOOKY]
[WOOKY]
Members
652 posts
12,841 battles

ehhh, of all the things in the game that annoy me that WG could possibly fix, this is pretty low on the list.

If people want to run naked through ranked, I just sigh and move on

[DANTO]
Beta Testers
216 posts
8,126 battles

it seems a good number of people don't read properly even 4 lines of sentences. 4. lines. 

idgaf about random or any other modes. Ranked, that's a different story. I want that sweet steel, nothing else. Ranked is for serious people, and they should take it seriously as well before pressing Battle! 

• Boring 1

[OIL-1]
Members
1,510 posts
1 hour ago, VaygrEmpire said:

Ranked is for serious people

No it isn't. It's also for smart people.
Ranked pays as much as random, and the battles usually take half the time.
It's a great way to level a ship. XP per minute!

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles

Yeah no...

If anything, make everyone equip a detonation flag/remove detonations from ranked.