Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FrodoFraggin

How do you interpret this?

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,254
[EQRN]
Members
2,235 posts
20,477 battles

“One shipbuilding phase  an be completed by finishing the *entire Directive*” (emphasis mine). Meaning if a Directive needs 5 missions completed out of 10, does completing the 5 mean “the entire Directive” or complete all missions within the Directive (i.e., all 10). I rarely complete every single mission within a Directive (get 5 achievements in a single battle)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,619
[ARGSY]
Members
24,393 posts
18,350 battles
26 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

“One shipbuilding phase  an be completed by finishing the *entire Directive*”

You need 7 out of 12 missions to finish the directive (and unlock the next one where applicable).

That is what finishing the entire directive is.

It's drawing the distinction between getting a construction stage from completing the directive vs. getting them from completing those missions which are part of it that also offer one.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
729
Alpha Tester
2,162 posts
6,727 battles
55 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

You need 7 out of 12 missions to finish the directive (and unlock the next one where applicable).

That is what finishing the entire directive is.

It's drawing the distinction between getting a construction stage from completing the directive vs. getting them from completing those missions which are part of it that also offer one.

This is all correct, but to put it in other words: You need to fill the missions completed bar at the top of the directive that leads to loot. That completes the directive. It does not require completing every mission used to complete that directive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,056
[OIL-1]
Members
1,446 posts

Directives these days require the latest premium ships, so you'd never have to do them all.

I'm still trying to figure out if the new steel camos are Type 20 (worth it) or just 3% & 4% (useless). Tomorrow comes soon enough.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
489
[BUOY]
Members
1,326 posts
16,828 battles
Just now, z9_ said:

Directives these days require the latest premium ships, so you'd never have to do them all.

I'm still trying to figure out if the new steel camos are Type 20 (worth it) or just 3% & 4% (useless). Tomorrow comes soon enough.

Steel camos are equivalent to the 5k dubs permaflages, the T10 perma that has lesser stats is the free HSF Yamato perma because free.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,056
[OIL-1]
Members
1,446 posts

Thanks. That free Yamato camo is still cool though. Don't make any money, but don't lose any either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,254
[EQRN]
Members
2,235 posts
20,477 battles

My argument is with the word “entire”: how is drinking half a glass full of Everclear the same as drinking the entire glass?  Yes, I am a confessed grammar nazi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×