You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
desmo_2

New forum emojis, June 8 '20

8 comments in this topic

[O_O]
Members
7,038 posts
17,376 battles

Fine and good, but please also keep the thumbs up emoji.  "Thanks" is a welcomed addition, but doesn't really show agreement like 'thumbs up'. 

Yeah, it's a minor thing, but me and that 'thumbs up' dude have history, and I wouldn't feel right if I didn't try to fight for his survival

• Cool 3
  • Meh 1

[O_O]
Members
7,038 posts
17,376 battles

Well, sonofagun...it's still there!  That is twice in one day I posted nonsense (once/day is common, but twice?!?).  This time, I shall require something with more kick than coffee.

My apologies...again!  :Smile_facepalm:

Edited by desmo_2
  • Cool 2

[BFBTW]
Members
4,181 posts
9,581 battles

Little do most people know that all forum reactions give positive karma, even negative posts. lol.

• Cool 1

[NSC]
Members
2,341 posts
9 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

Little do most people know that all forum reactions give positive karma, even negative posts. lol.

How can you explain negative karma? (Am I allowed to provide examples?)

image.png.8f2ff9a45ca496821934ff84e03363f8.png

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,325 posts
14,923 battles
1 hour ago, desmo_2 said:

Well, sonofagun...it's still there!  That is twice in one day I posted nonsense (once/day is common, but twice?!?).  This time, I shall require something with more kick than coffee.

It wasn't showing up until you used another earlier and then if you moused over the first one it would show up all the way to the left. Having them back still doesn't address that down votes don't tell the poster receiving what the down voter thought was wrong with their post.

Edited by BrushWolf
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
8,500 posts
24,586 battles
1 hour ago, enderland07 said:

No they don't...I was at 1102 for 2 days & got at least 4 boring ones in that time & it stayed at 1102 until the next funny vote showed up.

But if you give a positive 1 & then change it to a negative 1 I do believe that the number doesn't go back down.

Sorry for all the tags coming up here but I'm gonna test it out on you... I'll end up on a positive for you though.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[PVE]
Members
8,500 posts
24,586 battles
1 hour ago, desmo_2 said:

Can't figure out why they added a haha one... didn't funny have that covered?

Although having an even number of up votes as down votes now is better than having the extra down vote...breeds less saltiness.

Thank you was a good option to add...less need to type TY out now :cap_like:

A "very informative" or "interesting" option would be a nice addition.

Sad seems like an odd option also.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[PVE]
Members
8,500 posts
24,586 battles
2 hours ago, enderland07 said:

Ok... that's odd..it did give you a +1 for a thumbs down...unless you got another+1 at the same time...just changed it to a thumbs up...gonna see if that changes it again.

But I was on 1102 for 2 days & got a bunch of down thumbs & it stayed at 1102...confusing.

Changing it gave you another point...now it's inconclusive because it shouldn't have +1ed you for both of them as I just changed the down thumbs to an up thumb...I didn't give you an extra vote on another post.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos