Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Felipe_1982

When do events/missions restart? 0.9.4 Soviet Cruiser

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

389
[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts

Hello,

 

I got Mikoyan, Bagration and Ochakov on the beggining of last week, i was able to do the 7 winning missions to get soviet tokens. (7x15, 7x30 and 7x30)

Those missions arent available every week on 0.9.4? Shouldnt it be available again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28
[G-B-U]
Members
88 posts
7,482 battles

They renew on Weds, but this coming wed will start the new month with update 9.5

Unfortunately, you missed out on 3 weeks of those missions.

Edited by Feldo357
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
389
[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
6 minutes ago, Feldo357 said:

They renew on Weds, but this coming wed will start the new month with update 9.5

Unfortunately, you missed out on 3 weeks of those missions.

I asked on support regarding the 0.9.5 and they said there was no prediction... I really tought it would come by 10/06/2020.

 

If i do exp with Tallinn i can get Riga right?

 

I was just trying to reach Riga.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
113
[-PVE-]
Members
312 posts
13,638 battles

The news shows the new Dockyard starts 6-10-2020. (in 2 days)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
582
[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts
1 hour ago, Felipe_1982 said:

I asked on support regarding the 0.9.5 and they said there was no prediction... I really tought it would come by 10/06/2020.

 

If i do exp with Tallinn i can get Riga right?

 

I was just trying to reach Riga.

XP earned on Tallinn can be used to get Riga when 0.9.5 goes live.

My suggestion would have been to not purchase Ochakov or Bagaration that late if your main goal was to get Tallinn/Riga from it.

 

0.9.5 will be live June 10th (unless something changes within the next 1-2 days) considering that:

1.  Line split and Dockyard was in the 0.9.5 Bulletin (below 1)

2.  Dockyard start date is June 10th (below 2).

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/public-test/bulletin-095/

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/hamburg-dockyard/

Hope this helps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
389
[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
7 minutes ago, jmanII said:

XP earned on Tallinn can be used to get Riga when 0.9.5 goes live.

My suggestion would have been to not purchase Ochakov or Bagaration that late if your main goal was to get Tallinn/Riga from it.

Considering that:

1.  Line split and Dockyard was in the 0.9.5 Bulletin (below 1)

2.  0.9.5 launches Wednesday, June 10th - by the dockyard start date (below 2).

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/public-test/bulletin-095/

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/hamburg-dockyard/

Hope this helps

It surely Does.

I was confused regarding missions. If i was aware i could have taken at least 2 weeks tokens.

I got Bagration and Ochakov cause of the bundle, i was about to get those flags and wanted some dobloons, so i got those.

I like Bagration, the problem is Ochakov...

Ochakov has a low range to hit and it is easy to lose 50% hit points in a single salvo.

Tallinn i dont have an opinion about her.

 

Hopefully Riga is a good ship.

 

My main goal is to collect ships, but of course starting with the better ones first.

As i cant buy all premium at once.

 

(Still have a lot to learn)

 

Edited by Felipe_1982

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×