You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Taichunger

Sure wish WG actually gave a damn about botters and AFKers

14 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
39,125 battles

Just in Ranked and watched our Nagato charge into a cap without stopping or swerving, yolo suiciding.

I know that name, I thought... yep, I reported him before for botting and AFKing before, had a conversation with one of the mods about him. He has 36000 battles with an overall 43% win rate and just 14K average damage. Lifetime PR is an awesome 149. That's right. 149.  

Him throwing away his ship was of course our margin of defeat.

Thanks for providing that wonderful playing environment, WG. Thanks for working hard to clean this crap up. 

At least ban them from Ranked. 

Edited by Taichunger
  • Cool 14
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 5
  • Meh 1

[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles
3 hours ago, Taichunger said:

Just in Ranked and watched our Nagato charge into a cap without stopping or swerving, yolo suiciding.

I know that name, I thought... yep, I reported him before for botting and AFKing before, had a conversation with one of the mods about him. He has 36000 battles with an overall 43% win rate and just 14K average damage. Lifetime PR is an awesome 149. That's right. 149.  

Thanks for providing that wonderful playing environment, WG. Thanks for working hard to clean this crap up. 

The problem is i think these guys spend money. When i saw an account like that it was full of premium ships. Unlikely wg will sanction spenders. In any event it is indeed extremely frustrating to end up in a game with these guys.

• Cool 3

Members
3,224 posts
591 battles
3 hours ago, Taichunger said:

SO4XGbE.jpg

• Cool 2

[SYN]
[SYN]
Beta Testers
2,440 posts
14,189 battles

WG needs to hire a Nobel Prize winner to help them on how to find bots since they make it sounds impossibly hard.

Here's an easy solution without spending that much money: Make it possible to lost XP if one plays bad enough. Like being bottom 4th of the team for 5 straight battles, remove all XP, FXP, ECXP, credit gained from the 5 battle.

But we all know it's no that hard to find bot accounts with all the stats WG collects. They just don't want to.

• Cool 1

[SCK]
Members
196 posts
24,901 battles

Amen! I even had one or two in my clan. Maybe they weren't bots when I added them. Or maybe I was desperate to fill seats at one time. But when I started being more selective and looking at who is actually helping the clan, then I booted them. But they earned a ton of oil and were active all day, every day.  We reported them and WG says they can't do anything to detect a bot. If you want to bot in co-op, then go for it. I've suicided a lot there when we have ridiculous grinds like the PR event. But don't do it in randoms, and damn sure not in ranked!!!

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
39,125 battles
4 hours ago, monpetitloup said:

The problem is i think these guys spend money. When i saw an account like that it was full of premium ships. Unlikely wg will sanction spenders. In any event it is indeed extremely frustrating to end up in a game with these guys.

This account only has premiums that WG gave away. I checked for that. 

[BONKS]
Members
2,861 posts
52 battles

Want to know something funny?

According to WG suiciding immediately, overly passive play etc. is actually against the rules.
unknown.png

They just don't bother enforcing it I suppose.

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
Members
30,966 posts
26,039 battles
9 hours ago, Taichunger said:

Remember that one guy a while back that used to Bot in his Missouri so much that lots of guys reported him and he still was in the game?

He botted so much that he won PRIZES from WG for events.

He was so notorious that different people made threads specifically about him over time.  He even tried to change his handle :Smile_veryhappy:

People would post, "This botter in his Missouri" and everyone would know who he was in those days.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[GCREW]
Members
77 posts
13,528 battles
9 hours ago, chewonit said:

WG needs to hire a Nobel Prize winner to help them on how to find bots since they make it sounds impossibly hard.

Here's an easy solution without spending that much money: Make it possible to lost XP if one plays bad enough. Like being bottom 4th of the team for 5 straight battles, remove all XP, FXP, ECXP, credit gained from the 5 battle.

But we all know it's no that hard to find bot accounts with all the stats WG collects. They just don't want to.

As a sub par player, I would quit. Bad enough I lose credits in my higher tiers sometimes. Not for the lack of trying either. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Beta Testers
2,440 posts
14,189 battles
1 hour ago, Thegooorooo said:

As a sub par player, I would quit. Bad enough I lose credits in my higher tiers sometimes. Not for the lack of trying either. 

Do you always come in last 5 or more consecutive matches? I doubt it. And if that's the case, high tier may not be for you. No disrespect but not everything is for everyone.

[WOLFG]
Members
12,668 posts
11,787 battles
1 hour ago, Thegooorooo said:

There is a difference between a sub par player and the guys they are talking about.

They finish dead last almost every game.  And it usually isn't close.

[GCREW]
Members
77 posts
13,528 battles
13 hours ago, chewonit said:

Do you always come in last 5 or more consecutive matches? I doubt it. And if that's the case, high tier may not be for you. No disrespect but not everything is for everyone.

Depends on my ship class lol. If I roll 5x with a cruiser I may do that lol.  

Members
2,441 posts
14,108 battles
14 hours ago, chewonit said:

Do yo have to deflect away from the conversation topic about bots?

.and is this Name and Shame?

Edited by Elo_J_Fudpucker