Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shadow_Wolf7

Submarine Captain Skills

4 comments in this topic

[T3I0F]
Members
76 posts
3,518 battles

So took a break from WOWS for a couple months and just started playing again today. Unlocked the subs on my first bundle and have been testing them out. I was wondering, does anyone have recommendations for submarine captain skills? It seems that usually you can find dozens of videos and posts about captain skills for ships but I have really had a hard time finding peoples opinions on skills to take for subs. I get that you should take RPF (obviously) but besides that, what have you found success with? Also, does anyone know if we get to keep this 19 point captains after the update because that would be awesome. Thanks!

Members
229 posts
23,056 battles

Preventative maintenance, High alert, Superintendent in the soviet sub, RPF, Torpedo Armament Expertise, Survivability Expert, Adrenaline Rush.

Maybe fire prevention or Vigilance.

Not much else matters for subs.

[NSC]
Members
2,350 posts
1 hour ago, Shadow_Wolf7 said:

So took a break from WOWS for a couple months and just started playing again today. Unlocked the subs on my first bundle and have been testing them out. I was wondering, does anyone have recommendations for submarine captain skills? It seems that usually you can find dozens of videos and posts about captain skills for ships but I have really had a hard time finding peoples opinions on skills to take for subs. I get that you should take RPF (obviously) but besides that, what have you found success with? Also, does anyone know if we get to keep this 19 point captains after the update because that would be awesome. Thanks!

Here's a screenshot of my build:

image.thumb.png.d67995b0fbc5749c773ec265e1290362.png

Also, note you can re-spec sub captains for free, so feel free to experiment! I didn't start from this build and originally took fire prevention instead of superintendent. (Even for the USN Cachelot: Subs are slow and I found myself using engine boost often.) GL with subs!

[PVE]
Members
8,505 posts
24,628 battles
2 hours ago, Shadow_Wolf7 said:

The commanders will probably go away w/the subs (but will return when they do in the next test mode iteration...& then probably go away again when they do) but the ECXP you can grind w/them in the meantime doesn't go away.

Sign in to follow this