Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Iron_Salvo921

Submarine XP

5 comments in this topic

[UTWE]
Members
354 posts
5,605 battles

I love submarines. Finally WG did something right. My only complaint is they seem a little OP against BB's but most of the BB's I've faced have been bots. I have been playing U-69 a lot since U-boats are the only line the KM IRL deserves in a naval game. But I was wondering, does anyone know if I will be able to keep the XP I accumulated on U-69 when subs are added into randoms? Because it would be great to have a jump start on the T8.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,654 posts
17,988 battles

99% likely it'll get transferred to the T1 of the nation, in this case Hermelin, when the test ends.

[PVE]
Members
5,271 posts
22,432 battles
16 minutes ago, Iron_Salvo921 said:

I love submarines. Finally WG did something right. My only complaint is they seem a little OP against BB's but most of the BB's I've faced have been bots. I have been playing U-69 a lot since U-boats are the only line the KM IRL deserves in a naval game. But I was wondering, does anyone know if I will be able to keep the XP I accumulated on U-69 when subs are added into randoms? Because it would be great to have a jump start on the T8.

Probably best to consider this test mode as a Public Test Server mode where none of the ship XP actually transfers over but if they do allow you to keep it it will most definitely only be in the form that Left mentioned...

3 minutes ago, Lert said:

99% likely it'll get transferred to the T1 of the nation, in this case Hermelin, when the test ends.

...for using to convert into free XP.

It most definitely won't stay on the T6 sub as a jump start to the T8 because this is after all just a test mode & the ships you are testing are probably not gonna be the same ships you will have on the regular server (& at least some of the other ships will probably have different defensive capabilities against subs than they do in the test mode).

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,654 posts
17,988 battles
8 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

...for using to convert into free XP.

^ Yep.

It's how WG do and has done for years.

Members
4,083 posts
10,165 battles

It will definitely get transferred to a t1. If they’re treated like normal national rentals or test ships, it will go to the t1 of the nation (most likely), or if WG is considering them as event boats, it will go to the Russian t1. 

Sign in to follow this