Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
joegils1

Mainz turrets

8 comments in this topic

[WHARF]
Members
37 posts
18,064 battles

Is it me seeing things or have the Mainz turret turn rate been seriously slowed down? They dont even come close to keeping up with the ship when it turns and also take forever to get on target. I remember them rotating pretty fast when I got it. I loved it, but now not so much because the painfully slow turret turn rate for their caliber.

[FML]
Members
4,186 posts
16,213 battles
20 minutes ago, joegils1 said:

Is it me seeing things or have the Mainz turret turn rate been seriously slowed down? They dont even come close to keeping up with the ship when it turns and also take forever to get on target. I remember them rotating pretty fast when I got it. I loved it, but now not so much because the painfully slow turret turn rate for their caliber.

Did you switch captains in her, particularly going from one of the special captains with improved Expert Marksman to none at all??

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,810 posts
21,758 battles

Nothing about the ship has changed.

[WHARF]
Members
37 posts
18,064 battles

Nope, I move my 19 Hindy capt back and forth to avoid that exact issue. Its just that the turrets seem to swing noticeably slower than when I got it. I got it during the first release instead of the second.

Edited by joegils1

Members
1,078 posts
12,859 battles
On 6/6/2020 at 12:02 AM, joegils1 said:

Did you get the ship wet?  Dry off the turrets when you get back to port.  Otherwise rust can slow the traverse.

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
1,377 posts
On 6/6/2020 at 3:24 AM, UltimateNewbie said:

Did you switch captains in her, particularly going from one of the special captains with improved Expert Marksman to none at all??

german capts don't get the em buff others get

[FML]
Members
4,186 posts
16,213 battles
Just now, bosco1111 said:

german capts don't get the em buff others get

Fair point, I wasn’t near my machine to check. Still, going from EM to without EM could be the difference. 

[WHARF]
Members
37 posts
18,064 battles

the EM/no EM is not the problem...the capt I switch back and forth from my Hindy has it and I can switch without penalty so no, no EM isnt the issue.

Sign in to follow this