Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JediMndTrik

NA Clan Battles Days/Times

2 comments in this topic

[SWDT]
Members
3 posts
6,144 battles

We need to have late night battles on Friday and Saturday.  This is so common sense, what is WG thinking,  The number one joy in life is late night online gaming.  We are adults it needs to be Friday and Saturday, 8pm-2pm eastern time.  We have four timezones to contend with in the US, so make it late, those are not worknights for most people anyways.  Dont use server traffic data to pick the times, the times you pick will alter and change server traffic if you pick them well.  I am tired of having to skip dinner on pacific time and then finish clan battles at 8:30 on pacific time.  I am not a preschooler, I dont have to go to bed at 9PM anymore.  The lack of clan battle late night on Fri and Sat is so stupid and lacking common sense.  Does WG even know how to have fun?  We want to drink, stay up, and play clan battles on Friday and Saturday nights, its the weekend, duh!  what is WG thinking?

Edited by JediMndTrik
  • Cool 1

[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles
35 minutes ago, JediMndTrik said:

We need to have late night battles on Friday and Saturday.  This is so common sense, what is WG thinking,  The number one joy in life is late night online gaming.  We are adults it needs to be Friday and Saturday, 8pm-2pm eastern time.  We have four timezones to contend with in the US, so make it late, those are not worknights for most people anyways.  Dont use server traffic data to pick the times, the times you pick will alter and change server traffic if you pick them well.  I am tired of having to skip dinner on pacific time and then finish clan battles at 8:30 on pacific time.  I am not a preschooler, I dont have to go to bed at 9PM anymore.  The lack of clan battle late night on Fri and Sat is so stupid and lacking common sense.  Does WG even know how to have fun?  We want to drink, stay up, and play clan battles on Friday and Saturday nights, its the weekend, duh!  what is WG thinking?

Our clan runs clan battles on EU time to avoid similar timing inconveniences

Edited by monpetitloup

Sign in to follow this