You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

How to play mid to tier 8 French DDs , Video guide

4 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,832 posts
18,967 battles

This is a shorter video on how to play mid to tier 8 French gunslingers (DDs). I have mid 60s% winrates in my mid tier Frenchy DDs with a lot higher damage per game,higher kills and winrates than server avg . I do not play to farm damage and this video shows how I still keep the wins coming while only living till mid game usually . I want to kill , cap and kill some more than die and move on to the next match . Sounds risky but my French DD winrate would disagree . Just something to watch and think about if you are struggling with these beauties. If you enjoy the video please like , subscribe , comment on what you would like to see next.  

Edited by Meta_Man
adding video
  • Cool 1

[KMS]
[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,816 posts
12,827 battles

Wish more people would get off the damage farm crap.  I had a game yesterday where if I wanted to get damage I would have to play aggressive in the tier 8 Pan Asian DD.  Instead, I was passive and was able to take back 3 caps and the team came back from being down 500 points.  You get more Exp winning in most cases.

• Cool 1

[META_]
Members
1,832 posts
18,967 battles
1 hour ago, Nachoo31 said:

Wish more people would get off the damage farm crap.  I had a game yesterday where if I wanted to get damage I would have to play aggressive in the tier 8 Pan Asian DD.  Instead, I was passive and was able to take back 3 caps and the team came back from being down 500 points.  You get more Exp winning in most cases.

I agree, like I said I'm not a farmer.... I just like to get in get my kills caps and damage  fast.... That's in French DDS because of the speed, reload booster, and fast reload high damage torps... With each faction of dds I play them to what I think best fits their attributes. Like Germany dds and pan Asian loyang I play to control cap with hydro... I get less damage per game with them but just as high winrates.. Just different styles. Happy hunting Captain 😎.. Hope you liked the video.. Let me know if any other ship you would like to see.... I love the aigle at tier 6, she has all the tools 139mm guns , with the 77 seconds reload on 18400 torps. Yummy... 

• Cool 1

Members
935 posts
1,351 battles

Their name says all: "cointretorpilleur" (DD hunter).

That's their priority in early game, cover your friendlyconventional DDs and destroy enemy ones. Later farm damage is not bad.