Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RacerDemon

These Teams I swear.....

21 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

7,349
[WORX]
Members
13,245 posts
20,109 battles

Post the team results to see who did what, and what  ship class failed...

Its high tier, I will call it, BB fail over DMG farming instead of playing for the win...

I'll eat my words ONLY IF, I see the team results.

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
484
[1IF]
Banned
436 posts
1,892 battles

Note that OP is an Alpha tester. My main account also has an Alpha ship.

WoWS MM has gone to complete crap.

The game has gone to complete crap ever since the Great Wreak, aka the Farce CV rework.

We are now seeing the Death of a once Good Game, all thanks to WF ('pardon me', WG).  :cap_rambo: (Go out w all guns blazing)  

Edited by Antean
correction
  • Boring 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
393
[D33P6]
Members
572 posts
17 minutes ago, Antean said:

The game has gone to complete crap ever since the Great Wreak, aka the Farce CV rework.

I mean if it makes you sleep easier at night in the fetal position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,263
[SALVO]
Members
8,212 posts
6,098 battles

I often do great in defeats. I don't know why the surprise? It is a mathematical fact, if your team sucks there is more damage for you to farm precisely because they aren't farming it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4,671 posts
45,422 battles
19 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

I often do great in defeats. I don't know why the surprise? It is a mathematical fact, if your team sucks there is more damage for you to farm precisely because they aren't farming it.

Exactly. If you are doing your part and noone else is, then you basically did better performance wise. Because you put shells to target.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,514
[WOLF7]
Members
12,614 posts
1 hour ago, RacerDemon said:

Are frustrating as hell 

shot-20.06.04_18.06.27-0850.jpg

You didn't kill enough of them.....:Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
378
[AAA]
Members
815 posts
19,428 battles
11 hours ago, RacerDemon said:

Are frustrating as hell 

shot-20.06.04_18.06.27-0850.jpg

 

11 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Post the team results to see who did what, and what  ship class failed...

Its high tier, I will call it, BB fail over DMG farming instead of playing for the win...

I'll eat my words ONLY IF, I see the team results.

I see the Op and raise him one more solo cap, two more kills and a couple of shiny achievements. Well at least I got some silver.

Not pointing fingers but even Hercules can't carry some of these teams.

 

shot-20.06.04_22.31.29-0984.jpg

 

shot-20_06.04_22_32.36-0712.jpg.0d5c5a773496e5f705943f292946360f.jpg

Edited by Rabin69
Image Edit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,349
[WORX]
Members
13,245 posts
20,109 battles
14 minutes ago, Rabin69 said:

Not pointing fingers but even Hercules can't carry some of these teams.

In your match, the red DD driver stayed alive till the end... AND red cruisers scored the must kills on you on you guys...

I been advising people... Look  at the score board, if the ship that is sinking all of you is still alive... Its a fail...

Dont give me wrong, its a good game, hats off the CO and the DD player for pulling off the win for the red team...

In thus giving you a memory you'd rather forget fast...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16
[WOOKE]
WoWS Community Contributors
10 posts
9,342 battles
3 hours ago, RacerDemon said:

Are frustrating as hell 

shot-20.06.04_18.06.27-0850.jpg

I can tell you who carried on the other side :P  ::hint hint::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
220
[ALLY]
Members
400 posts
21,346 battles
7 hours ago, Rabin69 said:

 

I see the Op and raise him one more solo cap, two more kills and a couple of shiny achievements. Well at least I got some silver.

Not pointing fingers but even Hercules can't carry some of these teams.

 

shot-20.06.04_22.31.29-0984.jpg

shot-20.06.04_22.32.36-0712.jpg

Hey, Hey, Hey!

I am not that good of a player for you to even use me as a reference.  Now I can occasionally carry a medium tank, but no M1A1s.

Of course you may not have been referring to me but the mythical Greek Hero.  DOPEY MOI

C130 signing out

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
1,150 posts
9,134 battles
20 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Post the team results to see who did what, and what  ship class failed...

Its high tier, I will call it, BB fail over DMG farming instead of playing for the win...

I'll eat my words ONLY IF, I see the team results.

Damage farming?? 2 kills and a solo cap is damage farming? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,349
[WORX]
Members
13,245 posts
20,109 battles
Just now, RacerDemon said:

Damage farming?? 2 kills and a solo cap is damage farming? 

Likely reason for the loss until proven other wise (post the team results).

Nothing wrong with DMG farming, it does make your stats look good. The down side, you still lose like everyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
1,150 posts
9,134 battles
3 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Likely reason for the loss until proven other wise (post the team results).

Nothing wrong with DMG farming, it does make your stats look good. The down side, you still lose like everyone else.

Not really concerned about making my stats super elitest, but ok 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,197
[INTEL]
Members
1,780 posts
16,408 battles
3 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Likely reason for the loss until proven other wise (post the team results).

Nothing wrong with DMG farming, it does make your stats look good. The down side, you still lose like everyone else.

I see a Solo cap, a cap assist, a close qtrs expert, and 138 sec hits. Not exactly indicative of backline dmg farming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,349
[WORX]
Members
13,245 posts
20,109 battles
1 minute ago, RacerDemon said:

Not really concerned about making my stats super elitest, but ok 

I did not said you were aiming for the elitist stats status.. I was just pointing out, sometimes without thinking, its instinctual, you DMG farm instead of going after the objective for the win.. I have a feeling that is what happen in this match.. Its not saying you do it every match...

Now, since we're missing the Team report summery, I can only fall back on past examples posted in the forums... There is usually a reason as to why,

  • leaving a DD alive
  • Not sinking the top scorer in the match
  • Someone capped..
  • Win on pts.

The list is endless as to the possibilities.

Next time, post the team summery as well as your summery, that way, you get a different POV.

Now if you just wanted comfort or some sort of reflection on your pain...I feel your pain, to the point I am putting my insight on how to avoid it...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,349
[WORX]
Members
13,245 posts
20,109 battles
10 minutes ago, Ares1967 said:

I see a Solo cap, a cap assist, a close qtrs expert, and 138 sec hits. Not exactly indicative of backline dmg farming.

It doesn't have to be solely  on the "back line."  It can be a mix of back line at first and then upfront... The point is who failed? Dont know, team summery was not posted...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
484
[1IF]
Banned
436 posts
1,892 battles

Yes, they are 'that' bad, all due to utter false MM & RNG. When you see Utter Garbage expect Utter Garbage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×