Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bikk

Russian cruiser boxes

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

57
[WYRN]
Beta Testers
201 posts
17,500 battles

My avg number of tokens per box was 7.  Based on this If I was to think about puchasing any they would have to be priced at 5 for a dollar or less.

 

And to think a few years ago i was telling my friends how different this game was from WOT.

Edited by Bikk
misspell
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
293
[-TNT-]
Members
444 posts
16,210 battles

It's a set up .....Did whole event and have 450 coin's .But the tier 8 is 500 coin's thanks for that wargaming .Give us the option the give our coins to clan mate so not all of us get  screwed .....

shot-20.06.04_16.50.13-0168.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,078 posts
12,867 battles
11 minutes ago, War182 said:

It's a set up .....Did whole event and have 450 coin's .But the tier 8 is 500 coin's thanks for that wargaming .Give us the option the give our coins to clan mate so not all of us get  screwed .....

 

Dude you have 450 tokens after already using 300 on Mikoyan and 400 on the Tallinn camo.  If you got 1150 tokens out of this event (and did not spend money to obtain them) you have done better than most folks, and have nothing legitimate to complain about.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,910
[FML]
Members
4,187 posts
16,213 battles
55 minutes ago, War182 said:

It's a set up .....Did whole event and have 450 coin's .But the tier 8 is 500 coin's thanks for that wargaming .Give us the option the give our coins to clan mate so not all of us get  screwed .....

shot-20.06.04_16.50.13-0168.jpg

You won the lottery. Why are you complaining?

I wont even come close to getting the camo you’ve already got, let alone almost to the next ship. 

41 minutes ago, Mono_De_Mantequilla said:

Dude you have 450 tokens after already using 300 on Mikoyan and 400 on the Tallinn camo.  If you got 1150 tokens out of this event (and did not spend money to obtain them) you have done better than most folks, and have nothing legitimate to complain about.

Agreed, 100 per cent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
293
[-TNT-]
Members
444 posts
16,210 battles
On 6/4/2020 at 5:57 PM, UltimateNewbie said:

You won the lottery. Why are you complaining?

I wont even come close to getting the camo you’ve already got, let alone almost to the next ship. 

Agreed, 100 per cent. 

That's my point ...... These event's are getting worse . You say  i got lucky and didn't get half way ....... THAT'S B S ....... We are all in the same boat and all getting screwed on this events .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,113
[OIL-1]
Members
1,522 posts
On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 1:19 PM, Bikk said:

And to think a few years ago i was telling my friends how different this game was from WOT.

It still is. Haven't followed the game in years, but I still see snippets from time to time.
They global nerfed all the premium ships. Then said, if you don't like it, you can pay us real money
and we will take the ship back. Players called it "A Russian Refund".
And at the peak of the game's failure, the CEO said "I know how to fix it, I'll upgrade the graphics".
Yeah, that didn't work out so well either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×