You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
K1ra_Yoshikage

So I earned my last 12 Soviet Containers today

16 comments in this topic

[PEKO]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
27,999 battles

and I think the party was happy with my effors :Smile_trollface:

FVWIv3U.jpg

At least I got the Tallin without paying anything 

• Cool 4

[WOLF7]
Members
12,614 posts

This was my best result, 4th directive. :Smile_teethhappy:

image.thumb.png.54914ed2b5ee522ab73d9f3b7617f1a7.png

Had I not bought the P.Bag, I would not have earned anything but the Free tier 5.

As it is, I barely earned the tier 9 camo. Terrible event for those who didn't spend money or get phenomenally lucky.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 2

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,428 posts
12,692 battles
37 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

and I think the party was happy with my effors :Smile_trollface:

FVWIv3U.jpg

At least I got the Tallin without paying anything 

That's great I got one 300 container but I still have to finish stage 3 and 4 so have I have a lot more chances still .  I have the tier 5 Cruiser and 275 tokens can't complain I should get the permo camo and if I got really lucky the Tallin .

I haven't played the new Cruiser or any of the missions .  I'm just playing my regular games and what ever I get is great .  Can't complain about free stuff .

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,332 posts
14,924 battles
59 minutes ago, awiggin said:

This was my best result, 4th directive. :Smile_teethhappy:

image.thumb.png.54914ed2b5ee522ab73d9f3b7617f1a7.png

Had I not bought the P.Bag, I would not have earned anything but the Free tier 5.

As it is, I barely earned the tier 9 camo. Terrible event for those who didn't spend money or get phenomenally lucky.

I have been phenomenally lucky. I haven't been pushing at all on the directives and I have pulled three of the unicorns and have both the Mikoyan and the Tallin.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,462 posts
17,557 battles

sob

most i got so far in is x1 300 token, the rest x5

so congratulation OP :cap_wander_2:

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Beta Testers
1,605 posts
23,128 battles

Envy, pure envy. 700 token and all but 2 containers opened.

[X-PN]
Members
1,776 posts
12,871 battles

last 18 were all 5's for me.

I think most players would agree that whenever there is a decent amount of grinding involves... RNG should NOT be biggest determinant of rewards received. 

Edited by YouSatInGum
  • Cool 2

[SOFOP]
Members
2,489 posts
15,404 battles

If you get to the Tallinn this week, consider that we are less than a week away I think from 9.5.  If you already have the XP on Shchors and are not desperate for credits, it might be worth it to wait.

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles

Congrats on your good fortune!!

I opened 13 and got 95 tokens in total. 65 crates so far for me and best was a 25 token drop.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,614 posts
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

I have been phenomenally lucky. I haven't been pushing at all on the directives and I have pulled three of the unicorns and have both the Mikoyan and the Tallin.

Honestly, I wasn't really concerned about the event. But the 200% bonus you get from the premiums + the relatively easy task made the entire event pretty easy to finish out.

Would have had the Tallin anyway, since I have so much Narai XP on my Shchors from when scenarios were still fun.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,332 posts
14,924 battles
40 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Honestly, I wasn't really concerned about the event. But the 200% bonus you get from the premiums + the relatively easy task made the entire event pretty easy to finish out.

Would have had the Tallin anyway, since I have so much Narai XP on my Shchors from when scenarios were still fun.

I have the first three done but have hardly played this week so far and even then I have a couple of the five needed done but not finishing would not be an issue with me.

[BEA5T]
Members
5,297 posts
24,125 battles

Last twelve today were 95.  I always seem to be at average values.

[_BDA_]
Members
567 posts
8,979 battles

Counting all the bonus drops for News and videos as crates (at 5 each) I've amassed 77 crates.  43@5, 10@10, 21@15 and 3 @25 for 725 tokens.

Oh, and one would think that after all that work the bonus camo for Mikoyan would be worth more than the premium camo that came with the ship in the first place.

[SCCC]
WoWS Community Contributors
953 posts
17,219 battles

Nice haul of 710 tokens @Erebthoron . I have token envy!

I was anticipating the standard total of 60 tokens :) Aiming for a free camo at best, it hasn't been the best RNG for me for this event on the token front.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,793 posts
11,335 battles
3 hours ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

If you get to the Tallinn this week, consider that we are less than a week away I think from 9.5.  If you already have the XP on Shchors and are not desperate for credits, it might be worth it to wait.

The Soviet heavy cruiser line will not be available until 0.9.6, so you’ll be waiting another month.

[SOFOP]
Members
2,489 posts
15,404 battles
42 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

The Soviet heavy cruiser line will not be available until 0.9.6, so you’ll be waiting another month.

I stand corrected.  They are coming in 9.6.  Hmmmm.  Now I need to make a decision.  Guess I dont really need the premium time.