Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
NoZoupForYou

Odin - Final Review

2 comments in this topic

Members
1,691 posts
7,362 battles

For those interested.  My take on Odin.  As always, just one opinion.  Do your research, view everyone's opinion and spend your money smartly.

Edited by NoZoupForYou
  • Boring 2

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,645 posts
19,024 battles

So, the Odin is a Tier 8 battleship with less hit points then a Tier 5 battleship. Plus the same guns as higher tier cruisers which means she's really going to struggle fighting higher tier battleships. Which, let's be honest, is going to happen a lot. The secondaries look fun, as do the torpedoes, but if you have the Tirpitz I would think that's the better brawler. I have the Scharnhorst and enjoy the play style, even when uptiered, so I would have purchased this ship if it wasn't for the hit point issue. As is I'll play normally and get the rewards but don't need to spend doubloons on the Odin, which really is a shame. This ship looked great when first introduced. 

Of course, War Gaming could listen to the fan base about the hit point issue and change it prior to release? Right? It could happen.

Grandma Finds The Internet Meme - Imgflip

Do it War Gaming! Give the Odin a Tier 8 battleship hit point pool. Show your customers there's no bias against German ships and fix this.  

• Cool 1
  • Boring 4

Sign in to follow this