Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
henrychenhenry

How many other people have problems with importing WoWS into WGC?

4 comments in this topic

[NSC]
Members
2,341 posts

WG just had to push out a minor patch today :( This means all players now need WGC. I do have WGC, I just keep having problems with it.

For the PT, WGC recognized it immediately without my having to manually import it. So I was able to play the PT fine. (proof:)

Spoiler

Capture9.thumb.PNG.de5478f8723db421a8547aa4987a26c8.PNG

But when I opened WGC today, I got a message (I do not remember the message) saying something like my PT install was not recognized anymore. Additionally, WGC will not recognize my NA launcher install. This means I can't update to 0.9.4.1 and can't play for now. It makes 0 sense why my PT also isn't recognized anymore when it was before.

This is what I see when I select a folder:

image.thumb.png.f0bf271ab4ec5e99bce0ba77eed49036.png

This is what I see when I try the drag and drop (I get the same result with WorldofWarships.exe and WoWSLauncher.exe; neither works):

image.thumb.png.29f53544a9a3356664255fadc6102c91.png

Please help! I have 8 hours of WoWS prem ticking down and I really wanted to play some battles, particularly finish today's x2 XP Sub Battle bonuses, with the prem time (which regretfully, I doubt CS would be willing to reimburse).

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.dbe6493ff2fb35e0c1d3732ab56a03d8.png

Thanks for your help all!

Edited by henrychenhenry

[MEIST]
Members
1,546 posts
5,926 battles
1 hour ago, henrychenhenry said:

WG just had to push out a minor patch today :( This means all players now need WGC. I do have WGC, I just keep having problems with it.

For the PT, WGC recognized it immediately without my having to manually import it. So I was able to play the PT fine. (proof:)

Reveal hidden contents

Capture9.thumb.PNG.de5478f8723db421a8547aa4987a26c8.PNG

But when I opened WGC today, I got a message (I do not remember the message) saying something like my PT install was not recognized anymore. Additionally, WGC will not recognize my NA launcher install. This means I can't update to 0.9.4.1 and can't play for now. It makes 0 sense why my PT also isn't recognized anymore when it was before.

This is what I see when I select a folder:

image.thumb.png.f0bf271ab4ec5e99bce0ba77eed49036.png

This is what I see when I try the drag and drop (I get the same result with WorldofWarships.exe and WoWSLauncher.exe; neither works):

image.thumb.png.29f53544a9a3356664255fadc6102c91.png

Please help! I have 8 hours of WoWS prem ticking down and I really wanted to play some battles, particularly finish today's x2 XP Sub Battle bonuses, with the prem time (which regretfully, I doubt CS would be willing to reimburse).

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.dbe6493ff2fb35e0c1d3732ab56a03d8.png

Thanks for your help all!

PTS has ended for now.

[WG]
WG Staff
360 posts
9,828 battles

Hey henrychenhenry,

I pinged one of the experienced Tech support agents, He should get back to you shortly. 

[NSC]
Members
2,341 posts
1 hour ago, foodprinter said:

Hey henrychenhenry,

I pinged one of the experienced Tech support agents, He should get back to you shortly. 

Thank you! I've gotten a response on the ticket.

3 hours ago, jager_geist said:

PTS has ended for now.

I know that. What I mean is: WGC was working and now it isn't. Mentioning the PT was to prove that I was able to get WGC to work, and also how it was unusual that it didn't work anymore because it used to.

Sign in to follow this