Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

I Guess The History Of Jutland Is Only Worth Coal And Credits WG

6 comments in this topic

[UNHLY]
Members
3,253 posts
25,318 battles

Well as I suspected WG proved me right, its the morning of June 1st where I live so given the time difference around the world its the 31st of May and The Battle Of Jutland has quietly been left under the rugged with not even a news article on the front website.

As for any kind of event once again I suspected right we got a low key event that most people would not even notice the title.

And what a fantastic tribute to one of the most historical battles the world has ever witnessed 

shot-20_06.01_09_00.24-0009.thumb.jpg.17581fbb4e0c78a105e58a8d9914977d.jpg

shot-20_06.01_09_00.50-0795.thumb.jpg.43638cc756e2cffc7bc0c4ad4215b930.jpg

Coal and credits and signals, I guess, I don't even think you bothered to hand out this again did you WG

Battle of Jutland Flag - General Discussion - World of Warships ...

For a gaming company that prides itself about its Battleships being King in this game this time of year should be the Penultimate event.

BRAVO WG 3 cheers for Soviet Cruisers

Sarcastic Clap GIFs | Tenor Sarcastic Clap GIFs | Tenor

Edited by tm63au
  • Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[WOLF3]
Members
30,951 posts
26,039 battles

Who cares.  Operation Dynamo was reduced to Daily Missions while the game's own Operation Dynamo was pulled with the CV Rework.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2

[UNHLY]
Members
3,253 posts
25,318 battles
1 minute ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Who cares.  Operation Dynamo was reduced to Daily Missions while the game's own Operation Dynamo was pulled with the CV Rework.

Yes well that was just as bad too.

Once upon a time this company would have historical articles and really worthy events but now unless its tied to to some money grabbing idea, all you get is the easy, medium and hard daily missions with virtually no information barring the bare facts all massed into onto a one month article which is littered with sales adds on what you can buy in the premium shop.

I miss the old days where they had events that had to use certain nations ships and or sink certain nations ship or do various other tasks on historical Anniversaries, now its daily missions, play or win a match earn X amount of XP and all the rest.

cheers     

[KAPPA]
Members
3,124 posts
9,249 battles

There are very, very many daily missions named after historical events. It's better than nothing, as it's not about what you get but remembering what happened. And, to that end, they succeed, as you and I and who knows how many others spot the names on them.

[PVE]
Members
8,505 posts
24,628 battles
2 hours ago, tm63au said:

Well as I suspected WG proved me right, its the morning of June 1st where I live so given the time difference around the world its the 31st of May and The Battle Of Jutland has quietly been left under the rugged with not even a news article on the front website.

As for any kind of event once again I suspected right we got a low key event that most people would not even notice the title.

And what a fantastic tribute to one of the most historical battles the world has ever witnessed 

shot-20_06.01_09_00.24-0009.thumb.jpg.17581fbb4e0c78a105e58a8d9914977d.jpg

shot-20_06.01_09_00.50-0795.thumb.jpg.43638cc756e2cffc7bc0c4ad4215b930.jpg

Coal and credits and signals, I guess, I don't even think you bothered to hand out this again did you WG

Battle of Jutland Flag - General Discussion - World of Warships ...

For a gaming company that prides itself about its Battleships being King in this game this time of year should be the Penultimate event.

BRAVO WG 3 cheers for Soviet Cruisers

Sarcastic Clap GIFs | Tenor Sarcastic Clap GIFs | Tenor

Thousands of battles in WWI & WWII... can't cover them all every year.

They didn't even do anything for Pearl Harbor 1 year & the forums were ablaze that Dec 7th let me tell you.

Members
512 posts
15,408 battles
5 hours ago, tm63au said:

Yes well that was just as bad too.

Once upon a time this company would have historical articles and really worthy events but now unless its tied to to some money grabbing idea, all you get is the easy, medium and hard daily missions with virtually no information barring the bare facts all massed into onto a one month article which is littered with sales adds on what you can buy in the premium shop.

I miss the old days where they had events that had to use certain nations ships and or sink certain nations ship or do various other tasks on historical Anniversaries, now its daily missions, play or win a match earn X amount of XP and all the rest.

cheers     

yeah I agree I would leave if I could find a better game to invest in

Sign in to follow this